Installed ArcDPS for the first time. It opened my eyes to how bad wvw balance is.

aaron.7850

@SWI.4127 said:Probably has something to do with you being able to freecast because there's 49 other people around you. Also gonna guess by when that clip conveniently stops that you wiped right after that lol.

I put the clip in to remind packit that he's trash =D

And I feel like I mentioned in this thread the importance of positioning?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very profound. There are 28 in your squad, some 20 greens. Facing off against ~25 enemies. You 'unload all your cds' while they reset along with YOUR ENTIRE SQUADS BOMB and you get... 2 downs.

Name 1 guild that doesn't play like that? Ajamming montages have been meta since launch.

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

@SWI.4127 said:Probably has something to do with you being able to freecast because there's 49 other people around you. Also gonna guess by when that clip conveniently stops that you wiped right after that lol.

I put the clip in to remind packit that he's trash =D

And I feel like I mentioned in this thread the importance of positioning?

Easy to position when you aren't the focus of the enemy. If that's the best example you have of it working against a good, comped group, it doesn't do much for your argument. I'm not going through all your videos, but I noticed you often outnumber people in them. Freecasting because you outnumber a group 2:1 does not show a build's effectiveness.

All the OP is showing is that that squad was made up of primarily power scourges and burn guards, with a cpl of weavers for meteor. That is all they are showing. This does not in any way, shape or form indicate the balance or lack thereof of the classes in WvW. It does show the lack of balance that squad was in. You show me a squad with every meta class represented in equal numbers and equal player skill with the same result and then you can talk about the balance state with the OP's Arc results as proof.