Nerfaroos

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@Bazsi.2734 said:Guess who drunk-posted again! I'm not even going to read that list, dude you're out of control.

This looks shorter:

@Arheundel.6451 said:The definitive nerf/changes list is here :

1) Reform Hotjoin to a proper gamemodeHotjoin can't be a proper gamemode by definition. This is like wanting a married bachelor.2) New players will need to reach rank 100 in new mode before being able to join ranked pvpAh yes, gatekeep new players from pvp-ing with the big boys for months(or years even, rank 100 are you for real?), we wouldn't want a declining population to stabilise.3) match making takes in consideration
number of played games
to sort players into proper matchesIt kinda does, but it shouldn't be a factor really. Imagine a veteran with 20K games returning into the game after years of absence, gets put against some young talent who played 3-4K games in the last few months. Guess who's the better player at the moment?4) 5 hrs PvP ban for afkers on first offense , scale to 10 hrs on second offense and 1 day on each offense there after5 hour ban for picking up a pizza delivery or letting a repair man into the apartman complex, seems perfectly reasonable.5) Add
class info
to Forum profile indicating professions played and for how long6) Add
PvP card
to Forum profile showing max rank achieved and win rateIt was explained to you why this is a terrible idea. By multiple people in multiple ways. I guess reading is not your thing.

I guess reading it's not your thing
Otherwise you'd understand comments more preciselyMy feefees!

1) Reform"make changes in (something, especially an institution or practice) in order to improve it"L2R before going on with a childish rant

2)3)

Random Arenas did not permit you to join/leave during ongoing matches. Hotjoin does, that's why it's called hotjoin. If you change hotjoin to lock people in for the duration of a match, you get Unranked.

It has been done before! The matches requirement is there to teach the ropes to new players..it's not a form of punishment...it's called self taught process , drop your sense of entitlement already , furthermore ..."but but..Timmy is very good already and doesn't need training"....Timmy for how good may be, he's not the majority and that's what count...welcome to RL

If I had to go to training camp for nearly a year just to join actual ranked PvP in an MMO, I'd rather just not play that game. This is why I'm not playing games like WoW. The PvP looks interesting, but I'm not going to level and gear a character every time I want to try a class.I have no idea about what entitlement you're talking about, it seems like projection honestly - you think you don't have to play with/against newbies, and the entire system must change around you so you're more comfortable by not having them around. Sometimes you need to carry/teach some newbies to make the best of what you got handed by matchmaking, you cannot rely on everyone to self-teach. Real life buddy! (Or you can also become extremely toxic, that will definitely solve it.)

4)Other people's time is not your personal luxury item, organize yourself better or pay the consequences..again welcome to RL

Again, you're incredibly entitled. You don't get to gatekeep others out of your games for months and months.

5)6)https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Grabmytotem-dalaran/summary

It's not a terrible idea at all, people more experienced in the field than me and you and those who "explained" ...agree with me in the end

....seriously..."your right to an opinion doesn't make it right"

I was one of those who "explained". I didn't agree with you so thats a straight up lie.We don't want stats displayed next to your name because it would be used as a tool to fuel toxicity. People tend to lend credibilty to flashy titles and stats, however the current design and culture of the forum forces you to engage with the actual arguments and statements more.

Anyway, let's play it according to your rules: I concede that whoever has more experience and better statistics/rankings is right on the issue. Cool, that means I win... I nolifed this game for its first 6 years of existence, so unless you have more then 13K hours played, 23K PvP matches played, and at least platinum 2-3 standing in every PvP season since seasons launched... well bad news for you: I'm right by default! And I declare that whatever you said is wrong, for detalied refutation look at my stats.After all the arguments don't matter, only who made them. The earth is flat, G5 is giving you the COVID, Australia is goverment conspiracy to turn all the frogs gay and don't you dare question me I have the old top 100 title that you can't even get anymore!