GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Atomos.7593 said:

@ThornTracker.2091 said:Hi Dev team, I filed a ticket and was directed to this forum thread. I have been playing for a few months and also bought the extensions. I would be overjoyed if the Living World Season 2 and 3 were brought back on sale. Please! Thanks!

I too am eagerly waiting for the living world complete seasons to go on sale (specifically 3 and 4). Please put them all on sale soon! :)

I can get behind this too. I want to purchase 2, 3 and 4 but hold out until they get a discount.

GW2 Team, please bring back Maguuma's Mantle and Etherbound Gaunelets.

Can we buy these items straight from GW2 website instead of from in-game gems?I want these items, does anyone know a way? If not, please return these items for a week or so, so people can buy them.

Just a thought, can we request for a once a month sale, where items that isnt in-game could be sold. I'm sure folks would be interested in this.

Also, question for us players, has anyone requested an item to be returned and devs actually returned that item to the gem store?If so, how long did it take and what was that item? I'm just curious if GW2 teams even look at these requests and discuss what to put back in-game/ and when. Thanks

Prefer to consolidate items i would like to see to return, and what I would like to see as future added items:

Wanting to see returning (high priority for me): Aetherblade armor Heavy skin. (Already have the 800 gems), just want to buy it finally. (Have medium, will buy light later) Very interested because of the gloves/ pants and boots.HDeYDgzm.jpg

Wanting to see created (already exist): Inquest Exo-suit helmet as separate skin. Also would like to see more kind of monocles: Steampunk, futuristic... That one is cool, like a surgeon/watchmaker second eye. (Can spend 600 gems easily on that)Uwa9aV5.jpg

Now the list of new additions I would like to see:1- A demon sword (Swordscomic.com): very cursed, dark, eyes, moving like flesh made, kinda in the style of binding of ipos but as sword: (600 gems for you)DkaJyeX.png

2- Exo-suit beetle: Here is an inspiration (Yuli Bravo Artstation), just inspire yourselves with the exo-mount pack. (1200 gems for you, if select mount license)tGwH09dm.jpg

3- Exo-suit skyscale: Again, an art kinda showing how it could render. (Vayreceane Eafu Artstation) Again, you can base yourselves on the exo-griffon...(1200 gems for you, if select mount license)noMqBGLm.jpg

So with items already existing, can give you 1400 gems (800 + 600 if effort given to turn the inquest eye visor helmet into separate skin) . And 3000 more gems, if you complete that exo-mount set (2400) and design a creepy sword. (600)

Do Anet devs or designers even look into this thread?It seems obviously not with the latest outfit.Why all heavy armor style in gw2 has to be bulky as hell?For example, those heavy armor shoes looks mostly like bunch of sand bags tided to legs especially on female toons.Stop over-doing your designs, instead try to make rather simple, yet detailed solid outfits or armors.At the end, I doubt anet designers would even bother to consider their users' opinion to improve themselves.