Help inventory full!

I was playing my favourite Lord of the Rings Sim, Guild Wars 2, today when I noticed that my inventory appears to be full.As you can imagine this is a problem for me as it vastly impedes my ability to farm more stacks of globby goo. This is a valuable resource and when flipped on the trading post can earn you a lot of gold very fast. As I am trying to gain a monopoly on the globby goo market, this has become a very serious problem.Has anyone had this problem before? Is there a way around this? Please help!

• 3 weeks later...

First, make sure you have bags for all four slots. If you don't have enough, you can purchase them at most vendors. Second, when your inventory is full, click on the "options" button (top right) and select "Deposit all materials." This will transfer crafting items, collectables, etc., to the bank. As a last resort, you can right-click on an item (usually a junk item) and select "destroy." Finally, make time to visit sellers and clean out your inventory.

I went to wiki to check all the ways to increase inventory and manage inventory (and youtube and google and...... I was going to link them but the list is endless and easy to solve with a bit of research. more bags, bigger bags, mule toon(s), more banks space, up the stacks to 2000 from 250, selling junk to vendors, etc. It doesn't have to be an issue if one takes a some time to look it up.

Hey, there! Looks like your first post so I am guessing you are a new player?

Just saying, because I once met a player who didn't realize you could craft bigger inventory bags: you can craft bigger inventory bags! Rank up in any kind of armor crafting, and you can make up to 20 slot bags normally. There are some ways to make even bigger bags, but they are expensive.