Buff suggestion for hammer AA

mrauls.6519

they need to reduce all profs # 2 cds. sounding like a borken record here.

i think the symbol on auto would be better on mighty blow if MB had a short cd. if you could leap, blast, and get prot all in one then it would be in a better spot. no other weapon has a symbol on auto and its only ok on ham since its so bad, but with buffs it would get out of control.

This is why I can't discuss with people like YuiRS, he/she does no research. Took me 5 seconds to look up the speed numbers for both weapons. Fastest skill on Guardian is 3/4, Warrior is 1/2. Not counting the auto's are all 1/2 whereas Guardian's last is 1 1/4.

Edit: I recommend not conversing with those who do not bring actual numbers to their arguments and in fact, blocking them is probably far healthier. Thank you.

Guardian Hammer should have its Symbol removed and have a faster swing.It's primarily a Bruiser weapon and having the slow swing hurts it too much to even bother with the whole auto chain.

Imo, move the Symbol over to Mighty Blow (Hammer 2) instead.

The Hammer AA does well as the primary symbol source of the Vulnerability Symbol smasher build I'm currently using.

Changing it could destroy the build, or the changes could be adapted into the build to replace the loss of AA symbol from Hammer, if any changes happens in the future.

Dunno if they ever gonna change it, since Guardian is now the only profession able to sustain near constant Quickness.