What class are you most impressed with your improvement in?

Maybe a class that started out difficult for you but is now surprisingly easy, and that's why you are proud of yourself.

I know this is a nice community. But just in case. Your easy is another person's hard and vice versa. So no judgemental comments. If you want to be more specific about what type of elite spec you're referring to feel free to share.

Warrior was my first class, and playing it as a traditional warrior almost made me quit the game.

Swords? Useless in both hands.Rifle? Tickles a single target.Sword and Shield? Useless.

Plus all anyone wants you for is might stacking or banners.

Needless to say, I didn't gel well with this class.

Now that I think of Warrior as a "Barbarian" dps class, things became a lot easier.

None.

I've never really struggled with a "Class" at all. The fundamentals are the same across them all really. Push your buttons.

E-Specs have altered things somewhat adding a few extra buttons to some classes... But ehh... Nothing's too bad really especially if your the kind of person who likes to meme around with Tools Engie.

There's a lack of any real depth to combat, such as using positionals and skills that benefit from certain uncommon conditions (There's a few things like Backstab, Fierce Blow and Ranger SB but these are the few exceptions). It all really just comes down to push your buttons with a nod to not pushing the buttons in the middle of an auto attack chain (If looking for optimal PvE DPS).

The major thing is just using dodges well. Timing them for the right skills to evade and actually making sure you evade said skills.

In fact, the simplicity of combat has generally been the barrier for me to play some classes, such as Mesmer, Warrior and Guardian because leveling them can be really dull due to shallow weapon sets (As well as throughputs loaded into 1-2 skills. I.e. Guardian's Whirling Wrath and Symbol of Wrath, pre-nerf Warrior's Hundred Blades, Mesmer's Phantasms especially the old versions that were permenant). E-Specs and Birthday Level Boosts have made it a lot more interesting to play some classes, with new weapons that are actually engaging as well as more interactive mechanics (Though Guardian is still boring af... Both DH and FB just feel lame. Also Reaper manages to suck a lot of the fun out of Necro by being so ridiculous while also being 99% auto attack...)

Engineer. I must have created at least a dozen engis over the years and deleted them. I was using it wrong. Pistol, flamethrower, turrets etc was all crap and unfun. Now elites made this class really fun and also overpowered in most cases. Scrapper main with occasional switch to holo

I choose different classes for different gameplay styles, so I did not voted for a single "most-learned" one. I find myself unable to select only one.

If this poll is more like about in which class I want to improve myself most, then there is only one possible answer from me: No matter how many nerfs a necro will receive, no matter how many hate tells a necro will receive, no matter how many unspecified situations a necro will have to endure, necromancer always was, is, and will forever be my only true love in RPG games (GW1 and GW2 included).

Once a necro, always a necro - pure and fully unconditional love <3

I couldn't wrap my head around mesmer for the longest time, since it was my first class and I was buffled as to why I was dying to everything. Mesmer teached me how to dodge tbh, something I don't really need to do with my other classes since they're either ranged or tougher than mesmer. It also taught me how to melee, something I avoid in every game because I'm a coward xD

My first character was an elementalist, but the class seemed a bit too complex for me as a new player. After leveling a thief as my first 80 and playing daredevil for awhile, I went back to elementalist, leveled to 80, and unlocked Tempest. Once I figured it out, I did really well with d/x tempest auramancer and even finished platinum doing solo queue in my first season playing PvP! That really surprised me, as I had originally given up on the class.

Then PoF released and I just couldn't figure weaver out. I toyed with it several times, but it was only this year that I finally found my way with it. And once again, I find that I can do more with this class than I ever imagined. Soloing Balthazar HP in under 45 seconds or actually winning 1v1 against players with God and Demigod of PvP titles even just messing around in the PvP lobby arena is not something I expected to do with weaver.

There is just something that "clicks" with this class for me. Weaver seemed so clunky and just all around bad to play all the times I tried to learn it. And then it didn't. CLICK! Now it's this beautiful flowing dance that I can be an absolute terror with! That breakthrough is really rewarding to me.