Share Your Screenshots

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How do you attach pictures? I tried using the Image button, put in the url, but there was no 'submit' option anywhere, and it wasn't added in my comment. I tried looking for a page on the forums with the codes required for posting images, but couldn't find it either. It's clear as mud. Can someone please show me where I can find this information? It would be neat to be able to post pictures without having to click on a link to see it. Thanks!

Potions for sale ^^2POnIdh.jpg

@"Zaoda.1653" said:How do you attach pictures? I tried using the Image button, put in the url, but there was no 'submit' option anywhere, and it wasn't added in my comment. I tried looking for a page on the forums with the codes required for posting images, but couldn't find it either. It's clear as mud. Can someone please show me where I can find this information? It would be neat to be able to post pictures without having to click on a link to see it. Thanks!

use -> (XXX "") <-replace XXX with the link ending in .jpg of your screen recorded on a dedicated site. And add in front of parentheses-> ![]