End Game Content Poll (PVE)

@Nephalem.8921 said:

@"Teratus.2859" said:Strikes changed.. started getting too difficult for "introduction raid content" and less fun, Some of them are even harder than Raids now and some you can't even do legit because of stupidly ridiculous mechanics.. looking at you Boneskinner.
Imo no strike mission should ever be more difficult than the easiest raids are.

Raids I never really got into, never had enough people to play the content with regularly and there's far too much going on with raiding communities that I just don't agree with and imo suck all of the fun out of raiding.

Which strike is harder than a raid? its only hard to get gold on whisper, the kill itself is quite forgiving. boneskinner gets trivial with a scourge.

Boneskinner, I mentioned it in my post.

I know some people tend to forget how difficult it is due to the cheese tactic of stacking healers and completely ignoring most of it's mechanics.I don't like that kind of thing though and I almost consider it an exploit.It leaves finding a group who want to beat it as intended quite difficult and more so a capable one since the mechanics of this fight can be ridiculously difficult.Certainly more difficult than some of the raids i've tried in the past.

Strikes being introduction to raid content is all well and good but they shouldn't be more difficult than raids or they'll just end up replacing raids.