I'm currently unable to login to the game

I'm guessing whatever issues were preventing folks from logging in also correlates with the significant lag myself and others had been whining about since early morning NA? I didn't and don't have any login issues, but I couldn't stand the constant rubber banding and hanging, prompting me to log out and find other things to do to pass time.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still unable to login. Sent a Ticket the first time and said my account was refreshed. Now they're delaying me more by verifying my identity which makes no sense. Probably because they don't know how to fix the issue. Love how I've had 4 days off and haven't been able to play at all. Cool.

I log in the game but the character selection screen only displais the character scuares and the options on the top left corner , also after some seconds it throws me off the game but no error log nor similar displays , someone else has the same problem or knoes what to do?

Another response doesn't seem like they can figure this out at all. This is insane.Gian (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Jul 5, 2020, 10:12 PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for providing that information.

We are currently investigating your issue and will update you once we have more information to share.

We appreciate your patience.Regards,

@FearLegend.5841 said:Another response doesn't seem like they can figure this out at all. This is insane.Gian (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Jul 5, 2020, 10:12 PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for providing that information.

We are currently investigating your issue and will update you once we have more information to share.

We appreciate your patience.Regards,

The code you posted means the account was locked during a security sweep. Nothing to do with the original issue of this thread.Not sure why you bought another account just to post here; you might consider asking for a refund, unless you wanted an alt account to play.

Good luck.

@FearLegend.5841 said:@"Inculpatus cedo.9234"Why would I start a new thread for this when it's relevant to my situation? Also, that isn't the only code I posted. Read better. Also, it's an almost 9 Year + account worth over 100,000K. Let me just go ask for a '' refund ''. Good luck on providing future input that helps. KK Thanx.

Why start a new thread? Because once the QA Team reads the first few posts, and sees what the issue is, the won't keep reading the thread.But, as one of your codes had to do with security, it would not matter, anyway.

As for the refund: You stated, "Literally had to make a new account just to comment because I can't log in." You can't post in the forums without using a paid account. (Also, Guild Wars 2 is yet to celebrate 8 years, so difficult to have a [almost] 9-year + account.)