Question: Can Chaos Vortex be reflected?

DanAlcedo.3281

yes

edit, if its a projectile, and doesnt say " unblockable " it can be reflected.

Thats sad.

Thank you anyways. ♡who so?

When i saw the 10 Targets, i was like: God damn! Someone at Anet finaly realized that Mesmer has only Trash Weapons in WvW and did this change to Help them.

At that point i thought this was the skill that shoots out the Beams. (GS)

But its a Slow moving projectile that hits people in a line. Pretty bad for anything WvW.

TL:DR

Thought Anet made a good change but turned out pretty wothless.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:It's much worse than that. Allied players count toward the target cap, so if everyone is rushing forward all of your damage will be lost on giving all of your teammates a little bit of might and fury. Afaik it is the only zerg weapon where your teammates will body block for your opponents.

This gets sadder by the minute.

@Curunen.8729 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:Remember when you used to be able to self reflect staff ambush by proccing evasive mirror or other reflects, lol. Glad that got fixed.

nope :o

It was annoying, sometimes getting in the way of your own attacks as well as clones, and also not receiving boons if reflecting them if I recall correctly. :/

wow didn't realize all that with all the time i spend using staff, guess you can say it was chaotic, Ba dum tss!! :'(

@necromaniac.7629 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:Remember when you used to be able to self reflect staff ambush by proccing evasive mirror or other reflects, lol. Glad that got fixed.

nope :o

It was annoying, sometimes getting in the way of your own attacks as well as clones, and also not receiving boons if reflecting them if I recall correctly. :/

wow didn't realize all that with all the time i spend using staff, guess you can say it was chaotic, Ba dum tss!! :'(

It was only for a short time iirc, can't remember when it was fixed but within the first year of pof for sure.