Rank "refund"

There should be some sort of Rank refund every time its proved there is a bot or idle player. People (like myself) work hard for ranking and usually rank gives 10 + 1-2 if u get top stats but when u loose u get at least -11. Its unfair when someone on my team is idle or botting for me to be punished... Its totally understandable to be punished for loses BUT not when its player misconduct... its very unmotivating... not many ppl can afford to play with 5 man team of friends...Please do something about this.

• 2 weeks later...

balance motivates players, without it no one cares about pvpseen a few revisions of balance where your team either had a specific class or didn't, and you knew the outcome before the match startedbut in those days you could still play for fun, and try to avoid wherever the class was, split to the side, kill enemies, out rotate preventing zergingnow your own damage is reduced, good luck killing someone before the zerg arrivesdaily 3 kills? good luck killing bunker/support teamit's not competitiveit's not funAlt+F4