[NA || PvX || TC] Remnants of Hope [RoH]

One of our growing attractions in RoH has been the hard work our Mist department has been putting into building up WvW for our guild! How exactly are we doing that, you ask? Well with our first WvW training having been hosted and multiple WvW events throughout the week I'd definitely say a lot. We aim to have fun and do our best for the Tarnished Coast server!

That is if we aren't getting stuck in walls.

View post on imgur.com

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting Officer here! I joined this community about a year ago and I gotta say, these are some of the kindest folks I've met. I love this community so much! Also in addition to all the Dragon Bash fun, we're hosting a whole line up of special winter themed events to help everyone forget the record breaking heat! There's always something fun and new to do over here and I'm so excited to see the community continue to grow! <3

If you want a taste of everything GW2 has to offer, this Guild--and really, community-- is the best you'll find. I've been a member since October 2019 and it's been a great experience. Casual-friendly, community wide events, active Discord. We offer training raids, strikes, weekly Fractal groups, story runs, HP trains, and more (and that's just for PvE). Each mode of GW2 has a dedicated department that works hard to make your experience the best it can be, while providing a great friendly atmosphere. Come check us out!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.It's been an awesome week of fractals, guild missions, sPVP, some WvW, and just running around the maps to conquer the world.

Congratulations to our newest full members! We are so glad to have you among our ranks!AlshanbonesAiluroGodricBochnerZyriiAndlie HartAhvi

Also welcome to our current trial members:tinominorOswaldSereniteeKaraashArethusa

Welcome to our newest trial member justlucy.4831!!!

Community Game Night!!!! Happy Friday!!! All RoH trial members/members are invited to play games together, tonight's games are Jackbox Party!We do this about once per month - we meet for a community meeting to chat about everything going on in all our divisions then get together after and play games or watch a movie. This is just an example of what we do together =)

Anyone looking for an active, friendly guild come check out RoH! Just a couple of the events we have this week are:Monday Night FractalsWednesday Guild MissionsFriday WvW Reset Havocs

We strive to keep a community focused atmosphere that focuses on player interaction. If this is something you are interested in give RoH's website a look!

• 2 weeks later...

Remnants of Hope is a great guild to be in. The people are friendly and very helpful. I took a break from the game and have come back to play and have had a lot of questions about builds, game play, crafting, and items and what they are used for. There are so many things to do as far as activities with the guild! Do not let the application and trial period scare you away. there are plenty of opportunities for you to meet your requirements and get to know us! Come play in Tyria with us, we would love to have you join us!

Congratulations to our newest member Radman.8047 =)

As always, a warm welcome to our new and current trial members:Trevouri.3214Kallian.8923Ammy.5692Bakura.8931

The PvE department has a new assistant! Thank you to Silverlock.9736 for joining the team. <3You can check out more information about Remnants of Hope here.

Best of luck to our two brand new trial members!dracodreth.7126LeafOnTheWind.2014

Tonight our PvE officer Bander.5194 will be leading a story run (Old Foes, Old Ghosts in Ember Bay). This is a weekly event and it lets members join in to complete story missions together, which is always a nice time to share. We have many events every day of the week, so if you're interested, click here!

Our newest application has just advanced to trial member! Congratulations to gaypaladin.6103 and best of luck in your trial! :3

We're all in discord right now doing guild missions! This happens every week, along with a whole bunch of different events. If you're interested to join, you can visit this page to send in your application!

Tomorrow night is WVW reset night! At Remnants of Hope, we do weekly reset night events led by our PVP/WVW department. Whether you're new or returning, you'll always be welcome to join up with us.

Outside of official RoH events, you're bound to find members roaming around the battlegrounds or queueing up for some conquest. And don't worry if PVP modes aren't your thing! You'll be happy to see we offer a large variety of events every week.. there's something for everyone here. Check us out for more information and to apply. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Guess what? It's FRIDAY, probably the best day of the week. That also means the guild is getting ready for some WvW reset action! New, experienced, and returning players are always welcome to join us in all our events scheduled throughout the week.

Quick shoutout to Barandar, our PvE officer, who is currently leading a HP Train. Barandar is full of Guild Wars 2 knowledge, and always willing to help out those who need it. We're lucky to have you!

One last shout out to our current trial members!

ParadoxFinesseOl'RobbyJorr-LMagnoliaSnowboundCentrilBee.SpaceGattz

And to our most recent full members!

Radman51EygenaarAmmyZer0PointAzemylTrevuoriLeafOnTheWind

If you're interested in joining, there's a spot here for you. Click here to apply!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!Today, the guild will be drawing a random lucky member for the weekly lotto! Also the PVE department is hosting a Living World event where they run through one of GW2's story missions, lots of fun to do them together. :)

If you want a place to call home and enjoy daily events with friends, you should definitely check us out and apply.

Congratulations to our newest full members!Jorr-LMagnoliaOl'Robby

And we're so happy to have these new trial members join usReignSmurfy911Tyche

Hello everyone!I'm happy to announce that Remnants of Hope is adding a second WvW event, commanded by our new PVP officer Kaii. That means we now have back-to-back WvW nights (Thursday at 8PM EST, Friday at 10 PM EST). If you're looking to get into this game mode for the first time, we have lots of info, guides, and a great department to learn from. Click here to send in your application! B)

Thursday nights is also our STRIKE NIGHT, led by Darklord Acidburn! All strike mechanics are explained thoroughly, and it's a load of fun in a low-stress environment. Want to learn strikes? We've got you covered.

Feel free to add me on discord (bones#0917) if you have any questions!

I hope everyone survived through their Monday! =)

I just want to remind any of the new GW2 players out there that are reading this; Remnants of Hope would love to have you here with us. I believe we can offer one of the best environments for you to learn about the game, progress through any achievements, and get deeper into the mechanics. If you're considering getting into a guild, you should definitely check us out.

Of course, experienced players are always welcome as well. ;)

A special shoutout to all our current trial members:TycheMorganaDispatcher505Baphomet

Looking forward to getting into game with you all.-Bones

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the west coast and work four nights a week. So generally I'm on afternoons or late, like past 11 PST, unless I'm off work. Will I have trouble getting involved with current members? I'm currently just doing open world and trying to find which class I enjoy most to gear, but I also want to get into WvW and probably fractals.