Thanks for the hotfix

Given that this forum mainly has clueless people commenting about the game mode then i might as well add my feedback:

Thanks for the hotfix towards necros. The nerfs are completely worth it as scourge is still very viable in zerg fights with all the utilities the class bring on the table (boon corruption, barriers and big fat AOE damage). Would be nice if youd also do something about the infinite barriers on blood magic traitline at some point.

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:I don’t mind scourge getting dethroned here..but let’s be realistic, they were they only things holding back a REAL tank Meta

You though the tank meta was bad for the past few months? Oh...you are in for a big surprise.

Welcome to the Boon meta.

No, I don't think so. With spellbreakers bringing bubble and boon strips there's no way we're going back to a tank meta. Even if necro was out of the game (it isn't).

Scourges only got ~5% less boon corruption from the combined patch and hotfix. That nerf came due to shades hitting only 3 targets now, rather then 5. F2 skill corrupts boons. The 3 target limit for other shade skills isnt bad also in any way and is not a game breaking difference for scourge class itself.

What scourge got in return was a revamped Well of Darkness which adds bit of damage, pulsing chill and most importantly - pulsing blindness. Meaning when making melee contact and when Darkness is deployed properly, you can make enemies avoid hitting you in the face with skills that hit ~10k damage, unless they add super fast condi cleanse.The meta is still the same - people mainly get kills on warrior bubble pushes with scourges role still staying as boon corruption bot and DPS being second role.

I played since launch of the game and if one day the tank meta should return, then i can promise you that people will love it as the main factor for peoples enjoyment back then was long lasting fights which came from less skills to spam and people being full on boons.

@mixxed.5862 said:

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:I don’t mind scourge getting dethroned here..but let’s be realistic, they were they only things holding back a REAL tank Meta

You though the tank meta was bad for the past few months? Oh...you are in for a big surprise.

Welcome to the Boon meta.

No, I don't think so. With spellbreakers bringing bubble and boon strips there's no way we're going back to a tank meta. Even if necro was out of the game (it isn't).

Bubbles are brought with the intention to bomb the opposing Zerg...the scourge was the bomb, and the bomb has been significantly nerfed, so unless I’m missing something here, we won’t be seeing anyone dying anytime soon.

Of course it’s just speculation. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Lets be real here.

The people complaining about this are the ones that got carried by the non existing difficulty of scourge.

The had years of being the uncontested kings of WvW.

Now they finally get in line with others and they QQ about it like its the end of the world.

This is the funniest shit i have seen all year.