Still suggesting to rename "Retreat!" into "Incoming!"

FrostSpectre.4198

@"FrostSpectre.4198" said:Since you can scream "Incoming!" while you retreat or move into attack.But you really cannot scream "Retreat!" when you move into attack and plan to never retreat.

Thematically, it can make sense.You are shouting "Retreat!" as a last warning for the enemy to surrender and run away or face the consequences. :p

@Kodama.6453 said:

@"FrostSpectre.4198" said:Since you can scream "Incoming!" while you retreat or move into attack.But you really cannot scream "Retreat!" when you move into attack and plan to never retreat.

Thematically, it can make sense.You are shouting "Retreat!" as a last warning for the enemy to surrender and run away or face the consequences. :p

Retreat sounds like you're running from the enemy. Incoming would be better

@mes.4607 said:

All up for interpretation.The way I explained it, it can also get used while attacking. ^^And since that is possible, I think a change is not really necessary.

I understand that other players might prefer a different name, tho.

@Kodama.6453 said:

@mes.4607 said:

All up for interpretation.The way I explained it, it can also get used while attacking. ^^And since that is possible, I think a change is not really necessary.

I understand that other players might prefer a different name, tho.

I mean, think about it, when would anyone yell retreat to their enemies...? Why would you want your enemies to run away? You want to kill them

@"ollbirtan.2915" said:SAAAAAVE YOURSELVES! dashes in 3v1 condi fight

Thats pretty much a suicide charge shout for the guardian, and pretty much what you would do with "Save Yourselves!", you charge in and allow your allies to save themselves from the trouble of skritt tons of conditions.

Then again it is quite a suicide move to use "Save Yourselves!" if your gear doesn't allow extra vitality, as ~10k HP drains fast under heavy condition attacks...