Inadvertent reset of NA WvW matches

@"Ubi.4136" said:I'm not confident things are going to go well with this. TC was not winning it's T3 match, yet now we have been dropped into the T2 match with a winning score. At this rate, we are going to move to T1 at reset Friday. That doesn't "fix" anything. That totally screws us for a couple more weeks as we get farmed dropping back to T3 where we weren't even winning.

And this reset (Jul 3) we actually had 2nd place in points -- and we were dropped a tier. What's up with that?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Erze.7253 said:

@"Ubi.4136" said:I'm not confident things are going to go well with this. TC was not winning it's T3 match, yet now we have been dropped into the T2 match with a winning score. At this rate, we are going to move to T1 at reset Friday. That doesn't "fix" anything. That totally screws us for a couple more weeks as we get farmed dropping back to T3 where we weren't even winning.

And this reset (Jul 3) we actually had 2nd place in points -- and we were dropped a tier. What's up with that?

The winner isn't determined by warscore. The game uses victory points to determine the winners/placements.

@Erze.7253 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:And this reset (Jul 3) we actually had 2nd place in points -- and we were dropped a tier. What's up with that?The winner isn't determined by warscore. The game uses victory points to determine the winners/placements.

And how are those calculated? Where can we see these "victory points?"

In the WvW panel.... Where they have been since we went to skirmishes.

Okay. Second day in a row when WvW is for some reason shut down, and the game interface reports "Wvw is unavailable while matches are being updated. etc." Code 1068:9:17:4975:101

I'd like to know what's going on? I'm sure others would, also. This has happened SEVERAL times this week.

@"Erze.7253" said:Okay. Second day in a row when WvW is for some reason shut down, and the game interface reports "Wvw is unavailable while matches are being updated. etc." Code 1068:9:17:4975:101

I'd like to know what's going on? I'm sure others would, also. This has happened SEVERAL times this week.

This happens after a hot fixed is deployed and you get kicked out of wvw and need to download the patch... You get a 3min warning to exit but it actually kicks at 2:45. When you get back into the game there's a short period when wvw is not available to enter.The other one is actual reset on fridays, when the matches are switched up.

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@"Erze.7253" said:Okay. Second day in a row when WvW is for some reason shut down, and the game interface reports "Wvw is unavailable while matches are being updated. etc." Code 1068:9:17:4975:101

This happens after a hot fixed is deployed and you get kicked out of wvw and need to download the patch... You get a 3min warning to exit but it actually kicks at 2:45. When you get back into the game there's a short period when wvw is not available to enter.The other one is actual reset on fridays, when the matches are switched up.

Sometimes it also happens randomly when it seems like there is some problem connecting to the server or something. Usually I just try again and it instantly works again though.

@SWI.4127 said:

Sometimes it also happens randomly when it seems like there is some problem connecting to the server or something. Usually I just try again and it instantly works again though.

A rare occurrence, usually when the login server has issues.

• 6 months later...