GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Always more skyscale skins! Love the new one that was added.

Also, more ninja-y things, specifically something with no trenchcoats, buttcapes, anything like that and with some armor but not overdone. Preferably a full armor set that looks the same for all weights but I guess an outfit would be good too

Hello!

I would love some sales for increase free space - storage expansions, bank expansions, bag slots. It's all so pricy and with sooooo maaaaaany different loot i have everything full - 4 characters have trouble having 1-2 free inventory slots, bank and material storage are full and i have even one character acting as bank. I even created guild to have guild bank which also is full... T___Tspending ~120 gold for one new bag on one character will give me few hours at best and it will be full again...

@Sinister.9845 said:GW2 Team, please bring back Maguuma's Mantle and Etherbound Gaunelets.

Can we buy these items straight from GW2 website instead of from in-game gems?I want these items, does anyone know a way? If not, please return these items for a week or so, so people can buy them.

Just a thought, can we request for a once a month sale, where items that isnt in-game could be sold. I'm sure folks would be interested in this.

Also, question for us players, has anyone requested an item to be returned and devs actually returned that item to the gem store?If so, how long did it take and what was that item? I'm just curious if GW2 teams even look at these requests and discuss what to put back in-game/ and when. Thanks

Magumma's Mantle pleasee