And again SERVER LAG!! NSP/MAG/AVR

Jabronee.9465

I'm getting 380+ ping to 1200+ ping now in WvW. What is wrong with your servers for YEARS!!!!!Its was fine 6 hours ago. Now i re-log 4 times and server lag keep happening again. Fix your server first before every Updates or else forget about your updates!We want to play GW2 not LAGWARS 2!!!!!New Update and testing new builds but can't do shit if i can't even port to spawn!Again ARENANET... after TONS OF COMPLAINS from players about your Legendary Lagfest for years, FIXED IT!!! Guess what year is it? Its mid 2020. Not 2012 anymore.

Sigh, I feel you. I use the clientport 443 and sometimes it's good when it's not I remove it then it's good again.

Sucks that it lags.

I recall the tower fight at my home bl it was like 3 seconds of no movement until they were on top of us. Luckily my guys were ready with bunkering

@Sovereign.1093 said:Sigh, I feel you. I use the clientport 443 and sometimes it's good when it's not I remove it then it's good again.

Sucks that it lags.

I recall the tower fight at my home bl it was like 3 seconds of no movement until they were on top of us. Luckily my guys were ready with bunkering

That was on maguma anzalia.Game breaked for some that time when they tried to push with mass stealh and quickness towards lord, game breaked within the moment they mass stleath for me for 1 sec- 2sec, manyof their players pulled back i assume it was the stealth quickness combo effect that borked up once again.

Mass stelath with quickness creates an delay/desync effect on the enemy team, 1st comes the damage then comes the aoes then comes the enemies output stealth.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:Sigh, I feel you. I use the clientport 443 and sometimes it's good when it's not I remove it then it's good again.

Sucks that it lags.

That was on maguma anzalia.Game breaked for some that time when they tried to push with mass stealh and quickness towards lord, game breaked within the moment they mass stleath for me for 1 sec- 2sec, manyof their players pulled back i assume it was the stealth quickness combo effect that borked up once again.

Mass stelath with quickness creates an delay/desync effect on the enemy team, 1st comes the damage then comes the aoes then comes the enemies output stealth.

Not mag but ar. Seems like the mag Zerg stopped ppting from Tuesday this matchup.

They are really the superior pop vs ar and us. But I guess they don't want to go to t1 and so they paused until we catched up

Given the chance I think they'd get more farming in t1. Jq is there. They'd have some fun. Hehe

@Overgeared.2439 said:The game doesn't lag. It's your connection.

Doubt it's his conection only.

That comment kinda reminded some guyy in game raging about players that knew nothing cause game for him was super perfect with no bugs and theres no lag issues.That person said he worked on IT so he knew everything more than anyone as well.

Its interesting the lag issue cause sometimes as a EU players on NA i get less lag issues than them, i understand when i have issues and all the routing that m8 get my conection worse, but when lag start to hit on cluster fights, sometimes its OK sometimes its only when enemy starts to render in players, every one notices the huge fps drop, and sometimes delay lag spikes are one sided, ive seen and know situations where enemucompletelly lagged and melted.

Even players with top notch fiber conections and top i9 their client are afected sometime more than players with worse conection, but has u say it m8 be their conection issue, can one use vaseline on internet cables? i know nothing.

@"DemonSeed.3528" said:Lol at the people denying that there is no lag going on - there is now a thread about "wvw performance and map cap testing" that should pretty much make it clear.

Yeah, for real. If anyone at this point is still saying it's because of players' PCs or connections, I feel like they are either just trolling or willfully ignorant.

@Cal Cohen.2358 said:Hi Everyone,

We know skill lag is an issue in WvW.

Nuff said.

@Jabronee.9465 said:I'm getting 380+ ping to 1200+ ping now in WvW. What is wrong with your servers for YEARS!!!!!Its was fine 6 hours ago. Now i re-log 4 times and server lag keep happening again. Fix your server first before every Updates or else forget about your updates!We want to play GW2 not LAGWARS 2!!!!!New Update and testing new builds but can't do kitten if i can't even port to spawn!Again ARENANET... after TONS OF COMPLAINS from players about your Legendary Lagfest for years, FIXED IT!!! Guess what year is it? Its mid 2020. Not 2012 anymore.

Happens with servers that have a lot of hacks ohh look at title lag fully explained.

@cobbah.3102 said:

@Jabronee.9465 said:I'm getting 380+ ping to 1200+ ping now in WvW. What is wrong with your servers for YEARS!!!!!Its was fine 6 hours ago. Now i re-log 4 times and server lag keep happening again. Fix your server first before every Updates or else forget about your updates!We want to play GW2 not LAGWARS 2!!!!!New Update and testing new builds but can't do kitten if i can't even port to spawn!Again ARENANET... after TONS OF COMPLAINS from players about your Legendary Lagfest for years, FIXED IT!!! Guess what year is it? Its mid 2020. Not 2012 anymore.

Happens with servers that have a lot of hacks ohh look at title lag fully explained.

For my experience players somehwat using package editing tend to bork up my client stats lagging has if the client on mny side gets btolenecked with how fast data arrives.

Note: When u die to a ministrel scrapper doing 200-400 damage in 2-3 seconds due how fast he was castiing and rotating w/o cooldowns xD.

note2: T1 NA is condi bunker blobs huge lag spikes..... some people getting dcc.