GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I feel compelled to request the ice-encasement outfit as I have an Icebrood character in the works it would be perfect for. I mean, considering that there are Jormag fans (and we are legion!) I'm sure it'd sell a wee bit. I would also be as pleased as punch to see more ice-themed outfits and mounts in general, as I would load up on all of those as well.

I'm just going to have an entire cast of Icebrood characters eventually. This is my shame. I'll live with it. Quite happily.

I'm suspecting now that what we ask for isn't took in account, and that the month sales/returning of the gemstore are already pre-loaded into the gemstore since last patch, and so anything can be edited or added until next month. Can't the gemstore be made each week by considering what is asked by the players?

My requests at the moment:

• Mini Armored Scarlet Briar (or the 4 minis needed to flush it in the Mystic Toilet to get Mini Armored Scarlet Briar)
  • Mini Belinda Delaqua
  • Mini Risen pack (Brute, Plague Carrier, and Thrall)
  • Mini Dwayna's Messenger
  • Mini Celestial Rooster
  • Mini Blue Drake Hatchling
  • Mini Frostbite
  • Mini Ghoul Legs
  • Mini Chainsaw the Skeleton

Some of the skyscale skins look cool, but I won't even consider buying them yet since I don't have the skyscale unlocked and unlocking it is one of the most tedious grinds I have seen. Why not make it so the skyscale is unlocked when you buy a skin (or at least the expensive skins), or sell an item in the gem store that will unlock the skyscale? That way ArenaNet would make more money through skyscale unlocks and associated skyscale skins.

(Hides before I am attacked by players who already have the skyscale mount unlocked)

Things I would buy and would love to see in the gem store:

1. A tome or gizmo to consolidate lounge passes
  2. A new lounge with the verdant cascades theme of Drizzlewood Coast
  3. A gizmo that could harvest everything in my home node including any bonus materials from my currently equipped harvesting tool glyphs
  4. Some additional skyscale skins

i wuld like to see global chat

add megaphones that cost 125gems, and you will get 25 megaphones to write 25 mesages that evryone on evry map will see (in global chat)

You can't sell megaphones in auction house

(also if you add somethink like this, give free 25 megaphones evryone to test that think :P)

Color of global chat culd be light Yellow