Templates not useable AGAIN! (And Revenant broken... again!)

@"Aaron.5037" said:After repeated crashes at startup, I've been trying lots of things for hours to try and get up and running again. Deleting d3d9.dll finally did the trick.

Wrong thread for this. ArcDPS threads about this issue already exists, for example:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/109425/7-july-patch-game-updated-build-104844-crash-to-desktop-disable-arcdps-to-fix

.Now, back on topic, thank you.

@Butterfly Kingdom.8349 said:Fixed a client crash that impacted some revenant players. Affected players may have to reselect their skills in some Build Templates.

Will we have to do this after every skill related patch? If you told us what exactly is causing it, since not all rev players and players with rev templates in their build storage are affected, we could adjust our build storages to avoid this from happening to us again.

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:Hi all, I just checked on this and the team is aware and working on a fix!

Might also want to check on whats causing a crash when the game is started, whenever I push play the game just instantly crashes. There might be something wonky as Im not sure if other people are having the same issue but my game was fine yesterday. So something borked it up lmfao~

just reinstalling the game solves the game

@Arcanoz.6758 said:

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:Hi all, I just checked on this and the team is aware and working on a fix!

Might also want to check on whats causing a crash when the game is started, whenever I push play the game just instantly crashes. There might be something wonky as Im not sure if other people are having the same issue but my game was fine yesterday. So something borked it up lmfao~

I ve found a fix for this..just delete d3d9.dll from the /bin64 directory of gw2 then start the game.

It is enough to rename that file to avoid crashing. No need to delete it!

Wait does this mean they were fixed before at some point or does it mean that this is a 3rd or 12th attempt to get them to fix it?

I'm still waiting for a reason why I am supposed to feel the need to purchase these micromanaged microtransactions for stuff that doesn't even work in the first place.