Sword off-hand still pretty useless from a PVP standpoint

Magolith.9412

Compared to torch or pistol, the utility and/or damage just isn't there.

Since #5 spawns near target now, it's not quite as bad, but without an immob or stun there's no way to make the target sit still and eat even half the damage.

And there's no good way of immob or stun when sw5 has a 1s cast time. Sw5 in to sw3 maybe, but sw3 is extremely unreliable for me.

I'd like to see sw5 have maybe at least a 1s immob to make it more useful.

Good idea? Crazy?

@Magolith.9412 said:Compared to torch or pistol, the utility and/or damage just isn't there.

Since #5 spawns near target now, it's not quite as bad, but without an immob or stun there's no way to make the target sit still and eat even half the damage.

And there's no good way of immob or stun when sw5 has a 1s cast time. Sw5 in to sw3 maybe, but sw3 is extremely unreliable for me.

I'd like to see sw5 have maybe at least a 1s immob to make it more useful.

Good idea? Crazy?

no, just shift the damage from the spastic flail that the phantasm does into the jumpy poke it does and we are guchi

yeah it's weak.

the #4 block is broken in that the block does not channel, walking through any damage will terminate the block, which defeats the whole value of the skill/weapon. would be better if the block was only terminated by attacks in melee range.

the #4 daze is also super clunky, it's a slow projectile,, not very reliable.

@scerevisiae.1972 said:yeah it's weak.

the #4 block is broken in that the block does not channel, walking through any damage will terminate the block, which defeats the whole value of the skill/weapon. would be better if the block was only terminated by attacks in melee range.

the #4 daze is also super clunky, it's a slow projectile,, not very reliable.

Sw4 is effectively an on demand Aegis proc.