Did the damage calculation changed? Or is it me?

I don't know where to put this kind of question, and like the title says, I'm not sure if it's just my imagination (although I asked to my guildies, and most seem to agree with me).Since the Dragon Bash update, I feel like my characters are causing far less damage and taking way more damage than they used to. Even full Berserker characters are having a harder time killing any veteran mordrem in HoT.

For some more context, I use a Cleric set Tempest in fractals (I always go for T3, people on T4 are usually... impolite, to say the least), and Subject 6, on Thaumanova Reactor, was never a problem, even if the DPSing was low, focusing on the bigger oozes before the boss was assured victory. This Saturday, however, Dale Marcello, Leader of the CLAW guild, with a full legendary set, joined our team. We died multiple times to this one boss; Dale himself couldn't give two steps without falling to downed condition. And I, likewise, fell multiple times. After over a half-hour, we killed Subject 6, but then, after losing for the third time for the Thaumanova Anomaly, I gave up for the day.

Today, with my ranger, I decided to farm Silverwastes for a bit. With my full Marshall set, I could easily defend an entire outpost alone. Now, two Mordrem Trolls can kill me in seconds without effort. And they used to focus on my pet while I attacked them from behind with my shortbow, causing extra damage. But now, if a single arrow hits them, everyone focus and gang on me instead.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a crybaby or something like that, or if everything said here was just bad luck or my imagination, but I asked my guild today if everyone was having a similar issue, and most of them said they noticed an increase on enemy damage and reduction of player damage overall. I couldn't find anything in the Dragon Bash patch about damage, but I swear my characters were stronger before the event.

@Vitorluis.9831 said:I don't know where to put this kind of question, and like the title says, I'm not sure if it's just my imagination (although I asked to my guildies, and most seem to agree with me).Since the Dragon Bash update, I feel like my characters are causing far less damage and taking way more damage than they used to. Even full Berserker characters are having a harder time killing any veteran mordrem in HoT.

For some more context, I use a Cleric set Tempest in fractals (I always go for T3, people on T4 are usually... impolite, to say the least), and Subject 6, on Thaumanova Reactor, was never a problem, even if the DPSing was low, focusing on the bigger oozes before the boss was assured victory. This Saturday, however, Dale Marcello, Leader of the CLAW guild, with a full legendary set, joined our team. We died multiple times to this one boss; Dale himself couldn't give two steps without falling to downed condition. And I, likewise, fell multiple times. After over a half-hour, we killed Subject 6, but then, after losing for the third time for the Thaumanova Anomaly, I gave up for the day.

Today, with my ranger, I decided to farm Silverwastes for a bit. With my full Marshall set, I could easily defend an entire outpost alone. Now, two Mordrem Trolls can kill me in seconds without effort. And they used to focus on my pet while I attacked them from behind with my shortbow, causing extra damage. But now, if a single arrow hits them, everyone focus and gang on me instead.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a crybaby or something like that, or if everything said here was just bad luck or my imagination, but I asked my guild today if everyone was having a similar issue, and most of them said they noticed an increase on enemy damage and reduction of player damage overall. I couldn't find anything in the Dragon Bash patch about damage, but I swear my characters were stronger before the event.

I run arcdps and have been testing the new Pyromancer's Puissance extensively on my condi weaver in open world (HoT specifically) since the patch. I haven't noticed any change to damage overall. I lost some might, but gained some damage. The tradeoff does not seem to be very significant. In fact, I beat my Balthazar solo time yesterday (0:43 at 16.2k DPS!) which I am not necessarily attributing to the changes to Pyromancer's Puissance, but isn't exactly a negative sign as anecdotal evidence goes!