[NA][PvX][Discord][Teamspeak] Art of Invasion[ART] Community guild for all game modes.

Looking for people to talk to? Hang out in PvP or PvE? We also are on Gates of Madness if you are interested in world versus world! We are looking to recruit more people to do dungeons, fractals, strike missions, and raids. We are a multi game community guild looking for more people to hang out with! We have a Discord and a Teamspeak, send me a direct message if you want an invite! (Greymarch.3291).

What our guild offers:

A friendly atmosphere for everyone involved LGBT included, in other words non discriminatory. Which means in our code of conduct, we treat everyone with decency and respect with leaving room for friendly banter.

We offer guild missions, story for those interested in wanting to complete their personal or living story, fractals if people are interested, strike missions (we are working our way up to raids), and open world.

If you are interested in WvW and PvP, there are people in the guild that want to since we recruit from all game modes.

Our Current Guild events:

Monday - Guild Missions + Raffle

Tuesday - Strike Missions

Friday - Raids

Saturday - ART attack in World Versus World

Sunday - Raids

Representation Requirements:

At the moment we have none, we see it frivolous to impose any requirements due to the games built in guild systems. We understand that players have multiple guilds so we are willing to work with them and welcome them with open arms into our guild.

We encourage a level of social-ness and activity with in the guild. We want to be able to communicate and talk to our members. We enjoy helping them if they need to do story, open world, world versus world, possibly raids, and so on.

PS: I don't respond in this forum post, Message me or send me a mail in game at Greymarch.3291.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen.....Bumpo Number 5:

A little bit of bump in my lifeA little bit of bump by my sideA little bit of bump is all I needA little bit of bump is all I seeA little bit of bump in the sunA little bit of bump all night longA little bit of bump, here I amA little bit of bump makes me happ

Saw your bump...LOL (it was actually your post on July 17 that got me). Anyhow, my husband and I are VERY casual players. We are on Devona's Rest atm, but are willing to transfer for the right place to call home. We only PVE and aren't overly chatty, but enjoy being in a guild. We also play WoW. So...if you play but aren't guild chatty is that ok?