GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Hello!

Could we possibly get the other mount skin select and adoption licenses back in the gem store? I really want the Savannah Stripetail from the Exotic Breeds Licenses so especially asking for Exotic Breeds Licenses to be brought back!

As a side note, just generally confused why the mount licenses aren't available all at the same time.

But nonetheless, asking for Exotic Breeds Mount Licenses (select and adoption) to be brought back!

Flaming (Pheonix)Wings. Could be just fire or feathereed wings with fire outline.All portions should be dyable including flame color. Include jump flap animation like Dragon Scale Wings (that attach the the Asura back) and have flap animation and trailing flame effect while flying.

Thank you

@Aru.4156 said:Hello!

Could we possibly get the other mount skin select and adoption licenses back in the gem store? I really want the Savannah Stripetail from the Exotic Breeds Licenses so especially asking for Exotic Breeds Licenses to be brought back!

As a side note, just generally confused why the mount licenses aren't available all at the same time.

But nonetheless, asking for Exotic Breeds Mount Licenses (select and adoption) to be brought back!

This exactly!The same 3 sets of mount licenses (curious creatures, desert racer, mistborn) have been in the gemstore for weeks and weeks now. I'm personally waiting for the distant lands one to come back, wish there was a faster rotation of the available skins.

Collector editions that cost 12,50$ small, 25$ big one, and you only can get them if you pay, not by gems in game

Small-> 1 uniqe costume, 1 uniqe mini, 5 heroic boosters, 1 month of acces pass of any choise, 5 total Makeover Kits, 10 lion kays

Big-> 1 uniqe glyder skin, 1 uniqe mount skin, 5 heroic boosters, 20 lion kays, 1 month bank contract, 1 month auction house contract, 1 month black lion post experes contract, maybe Toy in game ( somethink like that balloon, or some effect that will apper on person you chose, or on yourself like that thinks from pvp)

skins,toys,costumes,minis culd be put in Gem Store but only 1 year after collector edition

Collector editions culd be make evry 3-4 months, and last in offer for 1-2 monthsOn last week of collector edition you culd put 20% discount

You culd also add note "Part of earnings from collector editions will be used to finances better servers on wvw/global" (not that it will be actualy true) so more ppl will pay you for them

You culd also send Collector editions to content creators for free, so thay will show them to audience and similar to hot/pof, if someone buy collector edition using code or link that Contet creator used, Contet creator will get some part from that purchase

And make some giveaways on facebook for ppl that left like/comment and lets say "tell what was your best adventure you experienced in gw2 past year :) " than from tons of ppl moderators chosing random 5 ppl who will get small/big Collector edition for free after using special code in your shop page

Also i don't mind geting 1 of that collector editions if you make somethink like that ;)

Hey i saw there was 75%sale on black lion keys onanniversary 2015 and it would be lovely to see it again for the new people and old as well also people will probably spend mutch more i know iam its sugestion i know if its going to be like 50%sale on blacklion keys i will spend like 100$ but if its 75-80%sale i will spent like 200-300$ so it will be nice for both of the sites :) also what was the answear to the recoloring legendaries? I would love to get my incinerator green for necro and in next expansion get my guard able to use dagger:D

To some extent, I'd really like continuation to some of these for better fashion mix and match configuration to work with. In some scenarios pieces like the Maguuma Greaves or the Exalted Gauntlets are just difficult to pair up with anything, but I do believe they still offer potential as someone around that 80% zone of owning armor skins and fashion wars.

• A head, chest, and leg armor to go with the Foefire Wraps/Foefire Mantle/Foefire Greaves (I especially want more for these skins)
  • A head, chest, legs, and boots to go with the Exalted Shoulders and gloves.
  • A head, chest, legs to go with the Maguuma ones that I've recently been seeing up. (if you're not a sylvari, the boots can be a bit of a struggle for use the way they bulk at the top and clip a modest portion of say Medium chestpieces)

Request:Primeval Skyscale

Re-Re-Re-Request:Choya and Unicorn Finishers. I missed the 24 hour window they were available for an IRL emergency. I show before that they were available September 06. 2018 as part of the 2018 anniversary sale. Please include them before or dring the anniversary sale again so I can buy them and gift them. Thank you.

Ideal Finisher Solution: Make them all available with Black Lion Statues. Since you release them 24 hours in 2 years, seems like this would be a win/win.