[NA/OCX]PvX] Xtraordinary Slackers - [XTRA] Chill|Social|Silly|Hate-Free|New/Ret/Vets! [DISCORD]

EriskRedLemur.7153

Apologies if missed a message/DM. But slacker :)

We are phasing some site stuff out - and adding SLACKER RAID TRAINING every NA Thursday 8pm PST- 100% non-toxic, not min-max and made XTRA awesome. aiming for the PoF Legendary Ring. It's about slacking together, working alone! Be prizes, trivia after every wipe for cupcakes, social fun. May not finish every week as progress; but still also aiming to progress/help with builds/golems/rotations n roles so are minimum checks/reqs.

ASIDE FROM THAT: our new email: leagueofxtraordinaryslackers@gmail.com or reply here OR DM myself or Tyse The Black.6789 who runs the Raids/events with questions or for Discord APP/INTRO LINK! (required to fill/post). Please browse our OP btw - so there's no misunderstandings; we're still smaller, regrowing, but LGBTQIA+ n silly longtime multi-game community.

Hi Hi! Duke Tyse and League Relations/recruitment lead here to do a forums bump and to talk about what we do in game currently and that we ARE in fact actively recruiting so please send me a mail or a whisper if you see me online and I can take you through the application process! That being said please review the OP before getting in touch for code of conduct- you're also welcome to follow those links to start an application. When reading this post keep in mind that we are PRIMARILY a social guild- we're not looking for bodies to fill slots in a group but fellow geeks oddballs and weirdos to become members of our little community :)

Our major in-game growing the guild project right now is raid training. We are very beginner friendly and are working in a few different stages to eventually be able to say that we've cleared all the fights! Step 1 is recruitment as we still have a few open slots in the raid roster. Step 2 is skill building and gearing up done through strike missions, and guild drives so that everyone can have somewhat optimal gear. Step 3 is getting in and hitting some of the easier raid bosses that don't have hard enrage timers so that we can take it easy and everyone gets to play what they want to play and then finally Step 4 will be to run harder fights on which to some extent require that you run a meta build/comp in order to kill the boss before the enrage timer pops. (This may require us to do more guild drives to gear up a raid alt but we will all be in it together and hopefully still having fun!) The focus of our raid training group is always going to be fun>progression and 100% blame free, so if we start to feel miserable wiping over and over we may go back to easier content so that we can end on a high note etc. Our raid time is 8pm PDT on Thursday evenings and with some people working rl and having lives and all that fun stuff we're looking for 14 people who are geared up and have worked on skills together who can commit to 2/4 weeks of attendance in order to start running in raids regularly.

Our other recurring guild events include:

• A beginner-friendly Fractal progression is Tuesday nights at 8pm PDT. We have usually been running T3 the past few weeks but would drop down to show new people the ropes if needed.
  • WvW small-group roaming/off-zerg havoc sometimes on Mondays and sometimes on Wednesdays depending on interest. We're on SBI- usually start roaming a little before 8pm PDT. (Some above posts noted SPvP training and while I'm happy to get pulled into an arena to spar and/or to duo queue SPvP is not a recurring scheduled event at this time)
  • Strike Missions Saturdays at 8pm PDT
  • MONTHLY discord fashion contests and guild raffles

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Future Friends and Members.I have been with these Slackers for almost a year now. I joined thinking I would be be just another number or faceless name, but it turns out I was wrong. I consider almost everyone a close friend that I would drop anything I am working on in game to help out or answer their question. I have left all of my other guilds as this is the one and only guild that I want to run with on a nightly basis. There are always fun events such as Fractal and Dungeon Night, Strike Mission Night, and we are working on getting Raid night up and running. We even have a few people that get together on random nights to run around WvW (SBI server). We even have an active Discord and fun monthly raffles.

We would be happy for anyone to join; New, Returning or anyone that wants friends and family in a guild instead of just being counted as a number. I look forward to meeting all of our new recruits.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recruitment lead Tyse here again doing a lil bump since we’re always looking for new friends! All of the above posts still apply and are a great way to get a sense of the vibe of our lil community!

Currently weekly events are as follows:

Sun: Dungeon CrawlTues: fractals (beginner friendly, progression oriented!)Weds: competitive night (currently automated tournaments)Thurs: slack raidsSat: chill strike missions

All at 8pm PST :)

Bump Bump.

Slackers is officially recruiting again leading up to the EoD expansion, not much has changed for us in the last 2 years but I'll give you all an update on our current scheduling!

All events start at NA 8pm PST
Sun: Dungeons | Tues: Strikes | Thurs: Fractals (we accommodate beginners and regular T4 groups) | Sat: Community wide social event.

We also offer some fun activities such as a Fashion Contest | Raffles | Event Drives and more!

We have plenty of guild members who are happy to jump in and help if anyone asks, and welcome New and Returning as well as Veterans looking for a home! We will be looking into doing Strike CMs as well when

If you think we sound like a good fit for you, feel free to reply here or message one of us listed in the OP and we'll get the process started ^.^

• Thanks 1

So we're really getting our slack ready for EoD with free cupcakes n beanbag chairs and IVs of coffee for all! Slackers are thicc as thieves into a bunch of things together - we're an XTRAordinarily chill longtime multi-game/social ROYALLY themed LEAGUE (community) into other games like SWG: Legends, ESO, Lost Ark lately but GW2 is always gonna be the frosting, flour and butter to our batter - AND aside from the GW2 group stuff we offer we have Saturday social nights with live music doing giveaways n free games like jackbox, among us, board games, just chilling streaming GW2 n other stuff n being a fun n hangin out together! SO - check the OP - you can enter our Discord check the basics n apply or leave or contact anyone listed! 🙂 Come for the GW2 cupcakes, stay for the friends you'll slack with along the way! 🤩

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Duke Tyse here with a little bump! A concise, up-to date summary of our activities and slacker credo can be found here

We are doing our general recruitment as above, but are also getting a 10-player progression group off the ground for the new CM strike missions, and eventually into raids. We have a static team who can be there most weeks, and a reserve team for those who want to sometimes attend but are a little more casual.

Our meeting time is Thursday at 8pm-10pm Pacific time (NA)

Experienced and chill players are of course welcome, as are newer players who are willing to take feedback on their build, gear, rotation and mechanics. Simple rotation videos for most classes are popping up on YouTube and we encourage newer players to start with those, before heading to a Snowcrows build. (ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uarkTMktjZs&t=147s or similar is a fine choice for our group while learning mechanics)

We aren't *super* fussy on enforcing "the meta" but you should fit cleanly into one of the following roles: DPS, QUICKdps, ALACdps, QUICKheal, ALACheal. That being said, we are especially keen on adding some of the following roles to our squad: QUICK-Scrapper, ALAC-healmech, ALAC-Renegade (dps or heal) and QUICK-healcatalyst

In-game mail to Tyse or Ez (listed above) if you are interested in membership PLUS the progression group, or contact anyone for general recruitment 🙂

• Like 2

Hey all, like Tyse said above we are recruiting for general members and also for a CM strike progression group, but that's not all we offer! We have regular monthly fashion contests with a new theme each month for you fashion wars players! Monthly raffles that has prizes including but not limited to precursors and legendaries!
We also have some awesome nights to chill with people across the whole community, no matter what game you play!

• 2 weeks later...

🤩LOOK AT ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL SLACKERS!🤩

Come on down and chill with the Xtraordinary League of Slackers!

We've got people that sleep (blame the kids)

We've got people that don't sleep (#caffeinatedforlife)

Got time to play? We're here for you!

Don't have much time to play? We're here for you too!

Getting our groove on most times at 8 pm PST

Not much can throw off our groove unless you ask for too much LI, yo.

I've been with these fine folx since 2020. They're a great bunch of fine people. 

I slack, they slack, we slack together. 

I have to slack, I've got kids -- and they were there for me. 

SO COME ON DOWN AND CHILL WITH THE

XTRAORDINARY LEAGE OF SLACKERS!

dm Ezrril.7421 and/or Tyse the Black.6789 for more information. 

• Like 1

Hi! I sent you a DM about joining. I'm going to shoot you some in-game mail as well since it looks like y'all aren't on here as much (i can't say i blame you im barely here myself lol, tho i should be to re-learn things).

But yes, I'm a returning player whose a non binary ace les so i would be very interested in joining this guild!

• 3 weeks later...