Returning player after a year

the dungeons have been seemingly abandoned by the devs in favour of fractals (which a lot of people run over dungeons, generally).

even so, dungeons still usually fill up if you run your own LFG but it also depends on the time of the day, day of the week and the server region you're on.

and it also helps if the dungeon is part of the dailies for the day.

@Inugami.1345 said:So I'm screwed trying to get the Gift of Knowledge

no you're not! just have patience :) have a look into the guild recruitments/looking for guild forums and look for one of the PvE guilds there (some even state they run dungeons!) and apply... they're usually more than willing to help new guildies catchup and/or do content

patience goes a long way! good luck! oh and please do consider joining an active pve guild -or- adding those awesome people who joined your LFG/party in your recent run.... it will help your quest for your legendary rifle better if you have people you can consistently run content with :)

@Inugami.1345 said:Well it seems you bring me luck, got a run and now need 20 more to get the Gift of Knowledge and keep going the path for my predator

If your only issue is dungeon tokens there are easy workarounds. 1 is the reward tracks. PvP is easier since you can get 2 bars of progress in those per day with just custom arenas.

The other option is the Dungeon Frequenter achievement which gives a chest with a choice 150 tokens from any dungeon. The achievement requires completing 8 unique paths so you only need to do any 8 of the 32 paths.