Strike Comunnity Request

Hi i wuld like to propose you concept of creating squads and insted of creating "All strikes" split them on partsMake squds like that

[Easy] Silverpeak->Kodan->Frenair | 3 Dps | 2 Heal 2 Quicknes/Alacrans 1 BS (or any setting you want it's just egzemple) then afer complite you disband and searching new Squad with :[Hard] Boneskinner-> Jormag | 3 Dps | 2 Heal | 2 Quicknes/Alacrans |1 BSThan another one[Long] Cold war-> Steel | 3 Dps | 2 Heal | 2 Quicknes/Alacrans |1 BS

That waya) you will save time to fill up groups fasterb) avoid situation that you will jump person from group [Easy] instantly to [Hard] wher thay skill is not on that lvc) avoid cry of unskilled ppl after thay got kick like here : https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/110153/strikes-turning-into-raid-2-0#latestd) avoid demoralizing team after 3-4 ppl leave on harder strikes, or not leave and drowing your team down

From my experience, as i created squads many timesif you split strikes like that you got more chance to complite them, as usualy to easy strikes will join ppl with random builds, for hard strikes will come ppl with more confidence, and for long strikes will come ppl who got long time

If you mix it up, you got mixed results

taging like that you will also got pretext to trash talk person why he joined to hard content with not meta buildor why he joined for long strike if he got not time

If you think that idea is ok, start using tag [Easy] [Hard] [Long] , and start spliting strikes

(yes i know Boneskinner-> Jormag are around medium lv dificulity but taging it as hard, will be more as warning that is less ignored)

Share that ideas to your guild/friends and start using that system from now to see how your fun increst ;)

I hate every single group that runs a alacrigade but no chrono on WoJ with a passion. It's just so so bad.

Is that any kind of question/feedback to created idea of managing strikes tags?

i'm glad you shared what you don't like tho, but that not make any sense

Your free to do any Squad you prefer, same as i did showing full enginner raid

Topic is more about how to name them, or tag them up to have more chance geting proper ppl to proper difigulity or time consumption to avoid experience similar to what you had ;)

Ratcher then scharing what you like or not

@Noah Salazar.5430 said:

I hate every single group that runs a alacrigade but no chrono on WoJ with a passion. It's just so so bad.

Is that any kind of question/feedback to created idea of managing strikes tags?

i'm glad you shared what you don't like tho, but that not make any sense

Your free to do any Squad you prefer, same as i did showing full enginner raid

Topic is more about how to name them, or tag them up to have more chance geting proper ppl to proper difigulity or time consumption to avoid experience similar to what you had ;)

Ratcher then scharing what you like or not

Okay, i dont like it because its just bad. Firebrands need more BD and on WoJ its going to be very difficult to cover everyone with quickness. Same goes for Alacrity.

Regarding your proposal i have to ask: Why? Why would i make 3 lfg´s if i want every strike, when i could also only do 1 lfg, ask for some kp and be done with it.

Regarding your proposal i have to ask: Why? Why would i make 3 lfg´s if i want every strike, when i could also only do 1 lfg, ask for some kp and be done with it.
kp teams usualy perform worse than proper taged lfg, reson of if is that most ppl using fake one to be carred or just did only stikes and are good on them with 0-15li

Li/kp squad was used more to find ppl that are confident inaf to come in and say "i don't have li, but i did that stike xx times, do you accept me" or li not even was checked science contet is sooo ez compare to raids

But in the end Experiment was a fail, as you gathered more ppl that think that thay are good insted of be good

But answering to your question

Why 3?
Taging up Silverpeak->Kodan->Frenair as that 3, will make your squad feel up in 1min after searching, so you fast do that 3 boss, and you got time to search for better comp for harder strikes

Now here less confident ppl will not join, if you splited stikes on parts, that will resulting in finding ppl that want do Boneskinner/Jormag directly racher than coming randomly

Why Cold War/Steel? as that take usualy longer time, so if you split it, ppl who are dedicated to spend that much time will join

Okay, i dont like it because its just bad. Firebrands need more BD and on WoJ its going to be very difficult to cover everyone with quickness. Same goes for Alacrity.

I don't like peancakes, prefer more poland version wher it's roled up with white cheese and suggar eventualy with nuttela or Strawberry/Cherry jam

@"Noah Salazar.5430" said:

kp teams usualy perform worse than proper taged lfg, reson of if is that most ppl using fake one to be carred or just did only stikes and are good on them with 0-15li

Li/kp squad was used more to find ppl that are confident inaf to come in and say "i don't have li, but i did that stike xx times, do you accept me" or li not even was checked science contet is sooo ez compare to raids

But in the end Experiment was a fail, as you gathered more ppl that think that thay are good insted of be good

If we assume that the continued use of LI/KP means that it is indeed fulfilling its function, which one need to assume since in general: things that work stick, things that do not work don't. Then this analysis of yours is nonsense.

Worse: it actually tells other a lot more about what you subjectively experienced, meaning chances are you are prone to either be a KP/LI faker who join groups who are unable to tell that, meaning you are not getting removed by the commander, or you yourself are unable as a commander to manage your group and remove LI/KP faking players, meaning you are a bad commander to begin with.

@"Noah Salazar.5430" said:But answering to your question

Why 3?
Taging up Silverpeak->Kodan->Frenair as that 3, will make your squad feel up in 1min after searching, so you fast do that 3 boss, and you got time to search for better comp for harder strikes

Now here less confident ppl will not join, if you splited stikes on parts, that will resulting in finding ppl that want do Boneskinner/Jormag directly racher than coming randomly

Why Cold War/Steel? as that take usualy longer time, so if you split it, ppl who are dedicated to spend that much time will join

The time you "save" while looking for players for the super easy strikes simply gets tacked on at a different place. So the "benefit" to adding work for the commander and players joining is not there. In short: who gives a kitten if the 3 easy strikes are full immediately if I have to wait after? No one takes those strikes serious to begin with.

Worse: players who are willing to commit and stay for multiple strikes in a well working group will actively avoid having to go through the hassle of LFG 3 times. Your idea is increasing the amount of LFG "work" required by every single member, commander and joining players.

The alternative, which some commanders already do is:Start with Boneskinner or WoJ and daily strike last. See how the squad performs, face-roll all the remaining content. Done.

If we assume that the continued use of LI/KP means that it is indeed fulfilling its function, which one need to assume since in general: things that work stick, things that do not work don't. Then this analysis of yours is nonsense.
well i agree, you can have working li/kp suqads, same as notyou can have not working normal squads, same as perfect team evrythink despend what ppl will join
Worse: it actually tells other a lot more about what you subjectively experienced, meaning chances are you are prone to either be a KP/LI faker who join groups who are unable to tell that, meaning you are not getting removed by the commander, or you yourself are unable as a commander to manage your group and remove LI/KP faking players, meaning you are a bad commander to begin with.

True, i more base that opinion, on what ppl write in discord servers, or in raiding guilds chats evry day as i not joing to them as i have no li (only around 56 i think)

personaly i joined kp/li only onc and that request appered after 2-3 boss we did ( i did 32k dps as holo and was top dps) after half ppl left, but most ppl who left was doing 8k dps, or culd not keep up boons

ppl who joined on thay spot spamed 150-250 li or leg items, but thay dps was not highter than in normal squads, also more i can say half of them did 5-10k less that was in my party

I'm sure the OP feels this would be a great idea. I, however, disagree and will continue to make my own squads and lfgs the way I think works for me. :)

ofc, you can make your squad with your preferences, it's ratcher rquest to try that system checking is it gona be better for you like in my causei also see that not only i try split strikes, so prob for some ppl work it better that way or thay just try it out

I'm not saying to stop doing all in strikes as diferent ppl have diferent preference

I'm more say how my system will psychology change a motive that ppl join to it

for all in strikes who ppl actualy did 50% of boss will prob not join as thay don't want doing same boss again

That system offer more choises on wich boss you want come, and how many you want to do them

ofc even in fractals you will alwyas have that 1 Bob who join party that search for healer/alacran, as dps warior but it's special casue

@Noah Salazar.5430 said:That system offer more choises on wich boss you want come, and how many you want to do them

ofc even in fractals you will alwyas have that 1 Bob who join party that search for healer/alacran, as dps warior but it's special casue

Actually, the equivalence in fractals would be to ask people to make separate LFGs for CM and T4, or even each individual fractal, because in theory, that would allow most customized access to fractals.

People still don't do it there, because it's not worth the hassle and the goal, besides clearing the content, is getting together a group/squad to clear the content WITHOUT having to deal with the LFG again.