Runes of Revenant for a Guardian? Might it work?

Justin Time.7054

I'm intrigued by the idea of using Runes of Revenant in building a new PVE Guardian.I was calculating that the sum of the points guaranteed by the Runes of the Revenant (+78), plus the points of a food like Dragon's Revelry Starcake (+ 45 and + 20% Magic find) is +123 stats for each Attribute. I have several Guardians, all of them are based on Diviner's stats and Runes of the Ogre. I feel very comfortable there but for once I would like to vary. What do you think about it? Is it an idea that can work or is it nonsense? Thank you.

Don't calculate a maximum of points in all stats, it won't make you "stronger" (in pve), for exemple there is no need to put +123 ferocity if you don't have any precision or power; try to max the stats in a view you want: power/precision/ferocity, condition damage/expertise, and some vitality/toughness if you have trouble. Sometimes you better want "less points" but cap 100% precision, or 100% burning duration, or enough boon duration to loop fury/quickness etc ...

But yes, everything works in PVE.PS: runes of Zepherite is fun too with Fb and the elite mantra, or traveler to earn more retaliation, mights etc.

Yes, I agree, as I wrote I use to build Guardians with Ogre runes (power+ferocity+rockdog, love rockdog, it helps a lot as it distracts mob). Focus on armor Diviner's stats (concentration), food and utilities (concentration too), (zerk ) Diviner's GS and Sword+Torch., final resultl is about 75% Retailation, and I like that.I think I'm going to try Revenant runes for a change, in the end :-)