This is the fractal where killer rabbit appears...πŸ˜‚ β€” Guild Wars 2 Forums
Homeβ€Ί Community Creations

This is the fractal where killer rabbit appears...πŸ˜‚

Lyttle.9426Lyttle.9426 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 13, 2020 in Community Creations

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

That's just a flesh wound

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Lyttle.9426Lyttle.9426 Member ✭✭✭

@Randulf.7614 said:
    That's just a flesh wound

IKR?

I was doing Mai Trin yesterday. Mossman kept appearing...thing is, I swear he was coming out of her cabin. What is Mossman doing in Mai Trin's cabin? And why wasn't her boyfriend, Horrik doing something about his. What a kitten.

• aw, I wish they would bring back the Legendary White Rabbit, sadly that was only at the end of one of the beta of vanilla. Fun memory. If I can find my screenshot from years ago, I'll post it.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

You never know what might happen. During the Icebrood Saga we've actually come very close to the area where GW1's own vicious rabbit used to live, and it wouldn't surprise me if the beast was still around, or one of its descendants.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Rabbit_hole

Danielle Aurorel, Desolation EU. Mini Collector

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings"

• Memoranda.9386Memoranda.9386 Member ✭✭✭

@Danikat.8537 said:
    You never know what might happen. During the Icebrood Saga we've actually come very close to the area where GW1's own vicious rabbit used to live, and it wouldn't surprise me if the beast was still around, or one of its descendants.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Rabbit_hole

In Thunderhead there is a rabbit where if you follow it down th sheer cliff face and in to some shrubs, will spawn a rabbit that will knock your socks off.