My Warrior build: Mad Jake

Cheshire Rabbid.7430

I need someone to look thought on the builds I made for my character. I will be doing mostly PvE stuff in case you asked. I will also tell you a bit about the characters I like to think up for them, and I do need help thinking of names for them.Mad Jakie: I base my character on the real-time officers Mad Jake, to learn about in these videos

and
. She is a tall woman who thirsts for combat and is a farcy commander of the Vigil. So as you can guess, I made a build base on Mad Jake. Using a sword and torch and a longbow to shoot fleams at her foes.

I'd recommend replacing Banner of Discipline with Banner of Strength. Your character will hit 100% crit chance with fury so there is no need for the extra precision. I think the extra power and condi damage will give you more bang for your buck over the extra ferocity. Other than that, looks like a pretty solid PVE build. You're going to be really squishy though so you'll have to keep on your toes and kill mobs quick. :)

Also, your build is using Superior Sigil of Smoldering on both your sword and torch, that is a no-no. Using two sigils of the same type on a weapon set doesn't double their effect. I think you already knew that and accidently clicked another smoldering sigil instead of agony, but I thought I'd mention it just in case. :wink: