[NA][Oops] The Bringers of Aggro - A multi-game community guild (PvE | Mature | Casual)

ParagonPaladin.7516

@Coruscating.4972 said:Hiya! Just came back to the game after quitting years ago and I've been looking for a guild to join. [Oops] sounds like it'd be a great fit. Let me know what I need to do to join you :)

I'll see if you're in game in a little bit to chat about joining, but if I miss you, I'll send you a message!

Hello players and potential cool and chill peeps! [Oops] is still recruiting, so don't be afraid to message one of our officers in game, through our Tumblr, or on this very thread if our tenets and activities look like something up your alley! Get in before we all take our first aggro-drawing steps on the Path of Fire :D

I'm curious how often these fun, social guild events like the Hide and Seek, scavenger hunts, gh jumping puzzles, etc...take place. Those sound like a good time, and I'd hope they occur fairly often. I'm mainly looking for a social experience with a guild, so that really appeals to me.

@Zaalg.3217 said:I'm curious how often these fun, social guild events like the Hide and Seek, scavenger hunts, gh jumping puzzles, etc...take place. Those sound like a good time, and I'd hope they occur fairly often. I'm mainly looking for a social experience with a guild, so that really appeals to me.

Hey there! So we do 2 major parties/events a year: one in late October (Halloween) and one in summer (Prom). This is where a lot of in-game games will take place like Hide and Seek, a jumping puzzle race, scavenger hunts, trivia, etc. We also hold forum games during these events too so if people can't make it, they can still participate somehow, and we always send out goodie bags to members who either attend or say they want one!We have smaller events for Wintersday, Valentine's Day and GW2 Anniversary. Due to everyone being busy around these times, this is when we tend to shift to games that can be done on the forums or via screenshot submission. So think trivia, fashion contests, costume or screenshot contests, Secret Santa, etc. More lower key events that people can do in between finals or holiday visits.As far as the guild hall JP, one of our leaders will switch it up every now and then! This doesn't happen on any sort of schedule so I can't really say how many times a year it will be done, but he works super hard on them and it's always fun to see what he comes up with :)

Hopefully that explained a bit more about our events for ya! Since we're not a mega-guild and never will be one, we can't provide guild events on a weekly basis (or even monthly sometimes) but we definitely work to make our events as awesome as possible! :+1: Let me know if you have more questions!

Edit: Also to anyone who commented above, I sent you all a PM! Let me know on here if you are unable to respond (Im unsure of free account restrictions)

Hey there! I am a returning player looking for a good community to play GW2 with. I have been gone so long I might as well be a new player though XD. I might also want to join your Warframe clan (love that game). You can message me on discord, Xenocide007#1564. I will try to reach out to some leaders listed here tonight as well.

• 3 weeks later...

@Shadownox.5968 said:I just came back after a long break, and my preferred content is pvp. That being said, I can be coerced into leaving my pvp cave and doing other fun stuff. :) Is there a place for a player like me?

Most of us are probably PvE, but there are certainly PvP players in our roster, so as long as you're fine with our rules then there is a place for you :D

@blackfyre.7031 said:I'm in the market for a guild that does events

I'm not sure what you mean! We host our own community guild events for Halloween, Wintersday and Prom. If you mean running large world events like Triple Trouble, then we are not the guild for you.

@RainbowMcFuzzy.7960 said:Is the Discord voice chat used actively?

You already joined the guild but I'm replying for the sake of the thread o/

We use the discord semi-regularly, whether its just hanging out while all playing different games, or for group content in specific games. There's no pressure to speak, but we encourage our members to jump in and chill! I mean, what other guild on this forum gets together in discord to watch simultaneous streams of cut throat kitchen?

@Asuyumi.1729 said:Hello :D Im interested in joining your guild because you guys sound great and i really need friends since i just returned to the game after a break. I hope its okay :D@Kdx.7801 said:Hi! I am really interested in joining your guild! My friend Demo says you all are a lot of fun!!!

Hi! Make sure to read the rules linked in the post, and then get in touch with myself or one of the other Officers listed in the post! o/