Superior rune of Menzies

Usualy you can have -% condi duration, but thers stats you no need like condi dmg, or toughness with it when you run power buildInsted i propose this one :

[superior Rune of Menzies]25 Power-5% condi duration50 Power-10% condi duration100 Power+10% Health, 6s dark aura after heal (20s cd)

Runes you culd get from strikes using crystals, also in wvw

Symbol: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Shadow_Warrior.jpgMenzies : https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Menzies

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:Nope, sorry, I protest in the name of Mirage.Other classes shouldn't get additional bonuses for dodging.

Think the Dolyak caravan already left on that one....

Oh I'm still waiting on warrior ranger thief rev ele all to get nerfs to their dodges and the extra kitten they get for them, which obviously won't happen. But they certainly shouldn't implement any more bonuses for dodging while they have mirage hard nerfed for that very reason. :)

for wvw op too
@Virdo.1540idk, is it?if you burn someone for 8s it will be 7s instedif you dodge 7s will turn to 6s10% hp add you some defence to survive that 1s longer of condi bomb1s superspeed allow you to gapcloser after you got chilled, but it will take only 1s

only op think i can see if you got 100% boon duration, and endurence weapon swap, but your dmg will be crap
also roots exist and boon coruption same as boon steal

I can say that runes are only 50% good

You take them to have life bit eazier vs condi, and suffer less on power build, as now you got power stats insted of condi dmg, but in same time you dont recrive any ferocity/precision, +5%dmg or offensive boons

It looks too powerful. Someone jokingly mentioned Mirage nerf, but they were 100% correct. Dodge is already too powerful in my opinion -- it negates all hits and is not based upon any build stats, so the most glassy builds get equal effect with tanky builds. It is a skill based mechanic however, and this game is generally lacking in that area.

TLDR: the 100% evade during the dodge is reward enough. Change the other bonuses to trigger off a different source like a total condi threshold or when receiving a movement impairing effect, etc.

@"Noah Salazar.5430" said:This way you can "dodge" condition for 1s or move faster while chilledMovement impairing conditions have already seen a hardnerf in the past when anet removed the effect on leaping distances. That was more than enough and f***ed up the whole reaper spec that was designed around that mechanic and is still not fixed adequately.

Besides that: this rune makes daredevels immune to conditions (damage AND cc !!!), which is completely unacceptable.

TLDR: the 100% evade during the dodge is reward enough. Change the other bonuses to trigger off a different source like a total condi threshold or when receiving a movement impairing effect, etc.
Besides that: this rune makes daredevels immune to conditions (damage AND cc !!!), which is completely unacceptable.

Ah yeh i forget that you have skills that refresh endurence like engineer Elixir R

1s Resistence + 1s Superspeed -> gain 3s Resitence and 3s Superspeed after using a heal (25s cd)I think thats more resonable

What you think?@KrHome.1920@juno.1840@Virdo.1540

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:Nope, sorry, I protest in the name of Mirage.Other classes shouldn't get additional bonuses for dodging.

Think the Dolyak caravan already left on that one....

Oh I'm still waiting on warrior ranger thief rev ele all to get nerfs to their dodges and the extra kitten they get for them, which obviously won't happen. But they certainly shouldn't implement any more bonuses for dodging while they have mirage hard nerfed for that very reason. :)

Because obviously you can compare their boni to the effect mirages dodge had lel.

On topic, that rune is way too overpowered. Id run that on a roaming warrior and every other class who has low cd heals.

@Noah Salazar.5430 said:

Ah yeh i forget that you have skills that refresh endurence like engineer Elixir R

1s Resistence + 1s Superspeed -> gain 3s Resitence and 3s Superspeed after using a heal (20s cd)I think thats more resonable

What you think?@KrHome.1920@juno.1840@Virdo.1540Then this is the ultimate escape tool and potentially better than speed rune, which many already see as broken. =)

On topic, that rune is way too overpowered. Id run that on a roaming warrior and every other class who has low cd heals.
@"RedShark.9548"
Incrested cd to 25s is it ok?

similar situationy you got using https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_Resistance on low cd elit skills

Then this is the ultimate escape tool and potentially better than speed rune, which many already see as broken
@"KrHome.1920"
But you have it only temporary for 3s with cd of 25s

You got other runes that can provid superspeed much more often like https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Zephyrite

I bet the boomers of this forum are a bit dissapointed in this topic
@aspirine.6852I acept any feedback or opinionif that superior run will be implemented one day, Anet will no need change it 5 times like me here

@"Noah Salazar.5430" said:Usualy you can have -% condi duration, but thers stats you no need like condi dmg, or toughness with it when you run power buildInsted i propose this one :

[superior Rune of Boomer]25 Power-5% condi duration50 Power-10% condi duration100 Power+10% Health, gain 3s Resistence and 3s Superspeed after using a heal (25s cd)

This way you can "dodge" condition for 1s or move faster while chilled

Runes you culd get from strikes using crystals, also in wvw

If you like that idea press "Thumbs up"If your mirage you can also leave comment below :D

Superior Rune of Condi Immunity more like it. I mean if I slot that roll with lemongrass soup, grab a trait or two I can just ignore all condi except Burn. Hmmmm now why does that sounds like something toxic?

3 sec resistance is too much in combo with a duration that chip away already 15% of duration. How would any condition build be worth to run with this kind of anti-condition Rune? Then it would need an increase in damage from condition damage to compensate for less time to do any damage at all. It would have the reverse effect then OP believe. Instead it would be needed to burst down power builds with condition damage (no expertise at all).

Don't forget that chill, blind etc also is condition which means even less defensive condition up time for condition builds. And power would still have their duration on boons without any change....talk about unbalanced.

@"ShadowCatz.8437"

3 sec resistance is too much in combo with a duration that chip away already 15% of duration

yep true, after some tests 3s bit overperform on offensive runei think 2s is resonable with 25s cd and offensive statsreduced superspeed to 2s also

What you think?

Don't forget that chill, blind etc also is condition which means even less defensive condition up time for condition builds. And power would still have their duration on boons without any change....talk about unbalanced.

True, but keep in mind thers rune who give you -25% with 4s with also 20s cd https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_ResistanceAlso you have acces to that weapon sign https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Sigil_of_Absorption

But i agree, here you got offensive stats so Resistance can be x2 times lower compare to it

Superior Rune of Condi Immunity more like it. I mean if I slot that roll with lemongrass soup, grab a trait or two I can just ignore all condi except Burn. Hmmmm now why does that sounds like something toxic?
@MidJuly.1839Nerfed it a bitis it more aceptable now in your opinon?