GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Needs moar Sylvari cultural armor. Or some town clothes options available as armor and not outfits. I particularly liked those planty shorts... things... that would work well with some medium and heavy combinations. And light, obviously. Or a better version of the capris the low res Grove "citizen" wears (all I know is that they're black and red). ... Just need moar!

A Mime Box, sort of like "How to Dance: Volume 1" (speaking of, where is volume 2!?), where you double click it to pull up a list of animations common to the game but aren't emote commands, like certain talking animations, kicking and boxing, opening chests, the sand pile foot sweep animation thing, the weaver's Twist of Fate animation, electrical death, switching between racial idle stances (if that would work), etc.

@Gizmo.8623 said:Hello!

I would love some sales for increase free space - storage expansions, bank expansions, bag slots. It's all so pricy and with sooooo maaaaaany different loot i have everything full - 4 characters have trouble having 1-2 free inventory slots, bank and material storage are full and i have even one character acting as bank. I even created guild to have guild bank which also is full... T___Tspending ~120 gold for one new bag on one character will give me few hours at best and it will be full again...

@Tyler Bearce.3427

Looking at wiki for when it was last time there where a sale on storage related items (this year: march). Normally there would have been one sale in July too as far as I can see from different items related to storage.

On my wish list there is bag slot expansion, bank tab, shared inventory and material storage (storage expander) on sale a little more often then it have been until now.

Thank you

Seeing the ArenaNet's devs check this thread, I would love to see Legion Jetpack return. I don't think it has ever returned since the original introduction, and it is definitely something my female Space Marine-inspired character is missing. The Decorative Molten Jetpack is too bulky, and Citadel Assault Backpack is too large/heavy for a female character, even in a heavy armor. Legion Jetpack is exactly what I need. If only the backpack was dyable to make it fit with the dyed glider's theme... :)

Please bring back Dreamcleaver Logging Axe (hopefully at a discount)

Also would be nice to have other Dreamthistle-inspired gathering tools to complete the set.

And Dreamthistle mounts or just more Sylvari-themed plant mounts (Mordrem Wolf is alright, I guess, but I'd rather not use Mordy-themed skins)