Regarding Latest Episode

Caelon.4791

Hello Tyrians!

I am at the point where I should now start the latest episode, "No Quarter". However, I have postponed abit due to no voice. Is it hard to follow along on the story in this episode? Perhaps smart to start, since the new episode is just around the corner, but then again, I'd hate to miss out on story!

Caelon/Rylder

Well no voice this story either and probably none in the next or next too so this postpone could be months. I'd do it. You don't miss out on story you just read instead. Now I personally don't care for story so I don't pay attention and it was hard to know when it was finished cause I would stare at a wall or ceiling or the TV etc but if you like story you will read it and be fine.

@Caelon.4791 said:Thanks for the feedback!

Just as an fyi, the latest episode suffers considerably without VA.

I always advocate playing the map during release (the first half already has had some aesthetic changes for example and it is at least part of the experience to see the changes imo), but a great deal is lost in terms of gravitas wiuthout VA and it's quite hard to keep on top of some of the npc chatter during multi npc conversations and battles

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Caelon.4791" said:Thanks for the feedback!

Just as an fyi, the latest episode suffers considerably without VA.

I always advocate playing the map during release (the first half already has had some aesthetic changes for example and it is at least part of the experience to see the changes imo), but a great deal is lost in terms of gravitas wiuthout VA and it's quite hard to keep on top of some of the npc chatter during multi npc conversations and battles

Hello!I was abit hesitant at first, but I have now played through it. I laughed a little as all the NPC and my characters often let out their "ugh", "umfh", "mhm" sounds instead of talking! :)

It was OK to follow along on the chatbubbles of the storyquests. I bet it will be way more immersive when VA comes thou. Will do as you do - play it again! :)