Moa mesmer skill

It's because it would be broken with Chronomancer, and here is the reason why:

• Moa signet has a base 180 sec cooldown
  • With permanent (doable) traited alacrity it becomes 120 seconds.
  • Using CS allows you to use it twice in a row, effectively making it a 90/60 sec cooldown.

I do agree though it could use a buff, f.ex a better passive effect (like 50% base endurance regen) and maybe a 60 sec cooldown at the expense of shortening moa form from 6 seconds to 4 which is enough to setup a burst.

Signet of Humility is perhaps the most GW1-like skill that mesmers have left. It is extremely powerful when used on the right target at the right time, but when used poorly, it can be worse than useless.

In my opinion, that's exactly where it should be.

@Galmac.4680 said:But ... have you ever tried to use your moa skills? You don't need to run like a chicken, you surely can attack a little bit

And then die because you're either condi dumped or bursted down instantly. Why is Moa still a thing? Just rework the thing and be done with it, preferably into something that CS can't make absolutely broken.

Leave it be. It's one of the better meme abilities in the game. When you get Moa'd, win, lose, draw, doesn't matter...makes you feel special. But just like the racial elite skills, the only reason they remain acceptable is because of the ludicrous cooldowns, anyone daring enough to equip them deserves a salute. If you start reducing cooldowns so that common sense / sane people see them as viable, then it loses all its fun.

@"rng.1024" said:It's because it would be broken with Chronomancer, and here is the reason why:

• Using CS allows you to use it twice in a row, effectively making it a 90/60 sec cooldown.

I do agree though it could use a buff, f.ex a better passive effect (like 50% base endurance regen) and maybe a 60 sec cooldown at the expense of shortening moa form from 6 seconds to 4 which is enough to setup a burst.

To be honest I prefer the engie version of the Moa skill: "Toss Elixir X" with all traits you'll have it on a 60 sec cd and you can hit 3 targets with it, shure, it will only last for 3 seconds instead of 6 and you have to deal with projectile hate. But overall it feels better to me.

@Rikit Runk.5170 said:

@"rng.1024" said:It's because it would be broken with Chronomancer, and here is the reason why:

To be honest I prefer the engie version of the Moa skill: "Toss Elixir X" with all traits you'll have it on a 60 sec cd and you can hit 3 targets with it, shure, it will only last for 3 seconds instead of 6 and you have to deal with projectile hate. But overall it feels better to me.

Couldn't agree more ^^

@Rikit Runk.5170 said:

Literally every other class now does what Mesmer does, only better.