Next season??

@Dantheman.3589 said:I wouldn’t mind a 1v1 season, because the aoe is getting a little boring and while u didn’t have to run aoe in 2s or 3s- it was very good and while aoe can still be used in 1v1(core guard, dh and scourge) it won’t be a basic necessity.

The typical issue with 1v1s comes up then, namely that some classes are broken, and some classes unplayable.

@UNOwen.7132 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:I wouldn’t mind a 1v1 season, because the aoe is getting a little boring and while u didn’t have to run aoe in 2s or 3s- it was very good and while aoe can still be used in 1v1(core guard, dh and scourge) it won’t be a basic necessity.

The typical issue with 1v1s comes up then, namely that some classes are broken, and some classes unplayable.

Well I mean there’s some counter play options- like aoe classes can actually beat stuff like ranger or holo pezily in normal matches, but u have room to kite and aoe classes can be countered by burst ones, it seems like every class can come up with at least a little- like some condi builds for thief are used in 1v1s or maybe a staff build and Mesmer and war are at least ok in 1v1s. If u cannot come up with much 1v1 pressure you can at least kite till timer and try to win. It’s a mini season no one expects balance, but at least u aren’t dependent on 2 team mates to just aoe for you and I think that’d be fun, but u can disagree.