Dragon Banner Inventory slot

Fiends.5412

Can we please have an equipment slot that we can load dragon banners into? Also, if possible, please make dragon banners purchasable on the gem store so that we can have even more dragon banners out at the same time. I don't think having 2-4+ per side is enough at the moment.

Also, since we are doing relevant "balancing" on dragon banners, can we nerf #4 on the banner as well. I don't believe nerfing #1 and #2 was enough.

Banners should just be a new weapon for every class.

This way going forward they don't have to take the extra time to develop single weapons for every single elite spec, just a banner that's a general use weapon for every class. They're going to run out of weapons to use on elite specs eventually anyways. This way even support can run dragon or centaur banner when they're bored of hitting healing buttons, and even dps players can run turtle banners if they want to take a shot at support and healing, locking banners to objectives is too restrictive and quite frankly very elitist of anet that only a couple people get to run them at a time.

Now going forward on this road, I would also suggest a new banner that handles condition cleanses as it's primary purpose, so we get the purity of purpose replacement just in case too many engineers are using the dragon or centaur banner in the zerg, the boon ball will be needed more than ever in this new and exciting meta.

Also the charmobile aka the dune roller needs to also become a regular siege item and not something locked behind a supply camp and required 12 mins to unlock. Speaking of siege, I find it offensive that anet developed wvw siege for enemies in drizzlewood coast but couldn't bother to show wvw the same respect and implement them in there too. Are they openly trying to destroy wvw by tempting players to play drizzlewood instead of wvw now? they also already earn more gold and karma than wvw, it's getting ridiculous.

I am annoyed, I am irritated, I am disgusted, by the mistreatment of wvw, once again, and I demand that the char TT6-B Devourer tanks, dune rollers, artillery, choppers, and asuran gundams (and I don't mean the stupid slow mini pet version golems we have, I mean the two story tall gundams), should all be implemented as player siege in wvw. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Now if it's a question of char only able to operate these large siege types because of size, well the obvious solution is to implement the buddy system for them. Norns should be fine, but if a human or sylvari gets in as a driver of the tank, then it will also require an asuran to help operate the pedals below him, if an asuran gets behind the wheel then obviously two other asurans will be needed, one to be the phonebook under the driver and the other to be the pedal masher, and obviously a human/sylvari will not be able to do both these roles at once. Let's go anet, we know this will be a five year project, so better start on it right now.