[Solved?] One Charr, One Dragon, One Champ [No Spoiler Question - unless the answer must spoil?]

notebene.3190

I'm getting stuck in a hallway between a couple things of good and I can't go forward and can't go back. How do you proceed? There some goo spilling out of stuff at both ends, but I don't have any tools or devices or anything to interact with it?

I don't think any of that is spoilery. No key jokes or "the butler did it" info. :)

Update: Did it again, and it appears as two things happened. 1. There is an item on the ground I could pick up which wasn't there the first time, or I saw something flash and disappear the first time and couldn't get it, and 2. one of the party members got stuck behind, who was kinda important at the next place, so I think it might have just bugged out on me.

@reddit"This seems to be triggered when I immediately enter as soon as the first wall melt and I entered ahead of my npc companion, so i asked map chat if someone encountered this bug, and he suggest letting the npc go first to the final room since he also encountered this bug so on my second try I let rytlock and the other npc enter the bangar's rooms first and surprisingly the animation of rytlock melting the second wall was now there and the wall was melted allowing me to continue the fight as intended. hope this will help anyone who experience that annoying bug."

I waited for the NPCs to enter the room (there will be a large group of enemies behind you - then enter and wait for the wall to be destroyed). It worked for me.But yes, this is bug...

My problem was way before the final room. Crecia got stuck way back down a hallway while the other two were at the wall. She needed to be close to do some hocus pocus with Rytlock, I think it was, and since she got stuck, the whole thing just ended right there for me. :)

i have had this issue. but i figured out why. as i was live... i saw that wall/divider and was confused as to why i was not able to get through it. and then after a brief time of frustration, i popped off to the GH then back in to reload the mish. it reloaded me to the story step prior to entering that specific area, and i grabbed the bazooka. this time... i held onto it. and it matters. i also made it a point to let rytlock crecia and the other npc's enter. let them work their magic on that wall. rytlock/crecia does the "power of greyskull" maneuver with sohothin, and we're all in. problem solved.that said...i agree that this step needs some tweaking. i also would like to add, that there are moments where you must leap over blue water to get to another area, and should you fall, there is no way to get back up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...