Vermillion Wings Gliders is everything I wanted. (Details inside) - [Merged]

PSA: The wings will cause a huge FPS drop. You have been warned.

I just wanted to give a shout out to whoever designed this item.

1.) They are dyable (backpack/glider)2.) They flap when you jump3.) They are feathered wings that are different (Phoenix wings)4.) The dye channels are fantastic5.) The trail effect while gliding is a nice touch6.) The transition from jumping to gliding is smooth

Well done! I do not regret the 70 keys it took me to acquire.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've become my favorite item in the game so far. I've always wanted a pair of feathered wings that can be dyed. I'm currently going all white for a kind of angel look and it fits perfectly.My only issue with them is if you want to make them Black they still glow slightly white especially when gliding but other than that they are amazing.

@Solanum.6983 said:They've become my favorite item in the game so far. I've always wanted a pair of feathered wings that can be dyed. I'm currently going all white for a kind of angel look and it fits perfectly.My only issue with them is if you want to make them Black they still glow slightly white especially when gliding but other than that they are amazing.

Do u have a screenshot?

@zealex.9410 said:

@Limodriver.4106 said:or u can wait 4 months to buy it from the vendor for 60 statuettes. They should put it on the vendor right away since we wasted so many keys not getting it from BLC.

no, it should be in the gem store so we can buy them directly instead of gambling for it.

This one gets it.

Yeah, but they won't do that if they don't have to. Not as long as there are people willing to spend hundreds of euro/dollars/pounds on chances to get them.

I'll wait for the statuette version unless I get it from a map completion key.

I definitely think they’re an amazing pair of wings so kudos to whoever designed them! I’m looking forward to having a play around with different looks with them! I must just have luck though because I got these and the Wyrm cape both with 70 keys ? but like everyone says it’s just a luck factor but I do agree some of these prestige items should be made purchasable with gems but I also like the exclusivity and nostalgia it brings with it

@Frostfang.5109 said:

@"Solanum.6983" said:They've become my favorite item in the game so far. I've always wanted a pair of feathered wings that can be dyed. I'm currently going all white for a kind of angel look and it fits perfectly.My only issue with them is if you want to make them Black they still glow slightly white especially when gliding but other than that they are amazing.

Do u have a screenshot?

IoNhzEE.jpeg

This is with all channel dyes being abyss.

I was actually trying to go for the Wyrm cape and I got the wings instead lmao. 50 Keys and still no cape ? But I've throughly enjoyed my time with the chests.

This is what people need to realize: Know when to stop. Have some self control on your wallet, finances instead of assuming all boxes are the devil. Stop trying to aim for specific stuff and expecting to get it. If you don't want to gamble or don't trust yourself? Don't. For those that don't mind doing it for the kicks like me? Go for it.

Right before this patch I also ended up getting the Seven Reaper Gauntlets and Monarch Dragon with 30 keys from last week (still no cape tho :<)

@sorudo.9054 said:

@"Limodriver.4106" said:or u can wait 4 months to buy it from the vendor for 60 statuettes. They should put it on the vendor right away since we wasted so many keys not getting it from BLC.

no, it should be in the gem store so we can buy them directly instead of gambling for it.

I would prefer to have a premium gem option. Chang the "Exclusive" to "Premium Chest Rewards". If you could sell them in the AH that would work.

I have terrible luck. It took my 72 keys to get. I could of burnt 100 keys (which was my hard stop), and not got it. They got me. The problem is a lot of these keys were free and from key farming. They could get more from me by charging a premium 2000 gem option. Even if it's for one week alone.

You are so lucky. It took me 72 keys. I had a friend waste 250 keys and not get it. My fiance got it in 12. You can technically not get it in 1000 keys. Which is depressing. :-( I think you should always get a chose an uncommon reward at 100.