Error after pressing the "Play" button in the launcher

@Elaine.7142 said:Same thing is happening to me. I press play, the character screen starts to load and then it crashes. I even tried it after a reboot of my PC with nothing else running and had the same problem.

I am using that dx12 modification and I wonder if that causes the problem? Are you using it too or maybe it is just a bug in the game?

@"videoboy.4162" said:The friend that suggest the Dx12 is playing the new update just fine with that installed on his computer right now. Is there something else it could be?

"yeah it works now after dx12 uninstall" (from Vishnok.7059 just above). Uninstall it and stay away from 3rd party software.

@Blude.6812 said:

@"videoboy.4162" said:The friend that suggest the Dx12 is playing the new update just fine with that installed on his computer right now. Is there something else it could be?

"yeah it works now after dx12 uninstall" (from Vishnok.7059 just above). Uninstall it and stay away from 3rd party software.

Yeah, I read what he said. But if other people can launch the game with dx12 installed, the then problem should lie with something else..

@videoboy.4162 said:

@videoboy.4162 said:The friend that suggest the Dx12 is playing the new update just fine with that installed on his computer right now. Is there something else it could be?

Yeah, I read what he said. But if other people can launch the game with dx12 installed, the then problem should lie with something else..

So did YOU try???