The Juggernaut III: The Colossus - Experimental Ooze

Myke.9826

So a few updates:First, I've received the answer to my ticket regarding this issue. Said they can't force the event to start nor provide the needed item for the collection. Suggesting that I should go in different IP of Cursed Shore or try on daily reset. That's all they said regarding this

Second, A fellow player who was also waiting for this event message me about a month ago that "there was an ANet staff investigating the event. He said, should be able to finish the collection by the next patch." So I logged back hoping that the event is now working, but yeah it's still bugged.

Want to repeat that the suggestion about logging in as soon as a new patch is live is not doable for everyone(at least I think) and the switching over to different IP is not really easy to do because of the mega server and Cursed Shore isn't as populated like it was before. So yeah, just want to update y'all.

@Joey Lanuza.1479 said:I'm on the same kitten step and I just can't fathom how they haven't just put a replacement vendor somewhere on the map for it yet. If it's been this buggy for over three years, then have an Npc on standby to ensure that people can actually complete the collection. Put the replacement where the vista is in the jumping puzzle at the bottom for all I care, but just give us a way to make sure we can get the kitten food if the event won't start.

Yeah I second this. I remember a collection I did back then where I just bought the item from an NPC needed for the collection without doing the chain events. Why can't they just implement this.

Update: I was able to do the event after this small patch. I also tried camping and it seems the rid the pact camp of tar elementals are also happening constantly now on R&D Waypoint. The IP I was able to do this event is (3.211.101.69) Hope this help y'all doing this collection as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my, I can't believe that this is still bugged. I guess the really work around for now is to camp that area and wait until a new update or patch is released.Though I did remember the day that I got that collection done (last post - July 30, 2020), stayed there for a couple of hours and the event did occur a couple of times.

• 1 month later...

So, for those who still need this. I can document what we did. No idea what worked but here is it all.New instance failure:

1. we found a new instance and the fish remnants was open. we completed it and it went well
  2. he started the conversation
  3. and then stopped and did nothing :(

New instance after patch:He started out by standing next to merla holding his box.Then:

1. tar elementals event
  2. attempted to get him killed
  3. started event
  4. Fish carcasses twice
  5. handed it in at the same time
  6. removed all the carcasses again before the time was up for extra's
  7. left him to die again on the way back (didn't work he is invincible)
  8. kept talking to him and Merla.
  9. Spam talked to both with all kind of responses
  10. kept trying to give buffs
  11. then suddenly he left for the drakes.
  12. and he was buffable again and all went well!

Sooo, the new patch or new instance is needed to start the one but then its not a given either. Good luck to all.PS. wen all purchased one even when we are not working on it just in case :)

• 2 weeks later...

up until today, it is still a problem. I have been at he location of the event for like hours for the past few days. wondering why the events chain has not triggered.i was just curious to check if there was bug and found this thread. Uhhhh, the problem was experienced in years. :(i hope it gets fixed. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

still bugged, im on EU Servers. Eventchain doesnt start whole day.

All other food is available on TP, if the event cant be fixed maybe anet can drop a recipe to craft the food in karma traider Merla which is standing next to rakkan.

Or make the food available in any other creature loot drop?