New WvW drizzlewood track missing item?

Vooth.6807

Yeah I rushed out this track to see if the cool glove/shoulderpad was in it. There is nothing in there but the default S4 rewards.Very disappointed. It could at least give a choice of Dominion/Frost Legion items, maybe, since they're the rewards for reward tracks in the new sub-area.

The whole track feels off, it's a copy/paste job from the LS season 4 tracks with some minor changes. It has Djinn and Awakened caches, desert crafting materials and even the strongboxes that did get a name change seem to contain the same loot as the strongboxes that appear in the same position as on the desert tracks.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@DemonSeed.3528 said:I'm confused about this reward track, is this the same one we unlocked in previous episode? I only see the older drizzlewood track I unlocked before this latest episode.

Newest episode unlocks the second part of the map.

Thus the second track.

Alright I'll check again but I guess it doesn't show in the locked/all section of reward tracks

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@DemonSeed.3528 said:I'm confused about this reward track, is this the same one we unlocked in previous episode? I only see the older drizzlewood track I unlocked before this latest episode.

Thus the second track.

Alright I'll check again but I guess it doesn't show in the locked/all section of reward tracks

I didn't check if it was there at first. Alot have a you have to do part or all of story. There is only a WvW version no pvp it seems as well. It's called Northern DW I think but it as others mentioned not worth the time

@Jilora.9524 said:

Thus the second track.

I didn't check if it was there at first. Alot have a you have to do part or all of story. There is only a WvW version no pvp it seems as well. It's called Northern DW I think but it as others mentioned not worth the time

I'm just surprised because this is the only time a track hasn't appeared in locked/all

@Enragedpyro.1406 said:it better be bugged. it should be giving Dominion Tribune Manica box. that what anet has done in the pass given us the Armor/whatever the full map reward for pve has beenThe playdead emote wasn't in the box for the last episode (No Quarter) so don't expect the meta achievement reward to be in the reward track. I would expect Dominion tribune weapons, charged stormcaller weapons, or the crafting materials to make them instead. Crystallized shards of jormag possibly could be added to the minor chests in the reward track.