Meta wil be worse without condi revs heres why

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Sorem.9157 said:I'm more interested in what new sidenoder builds will rise now that the so dominant condi rev is significantly weaker. People say condi builds will be stronger but who knows, maybe side noding turns into a more aggressive meta and warriors start to pop around? Maybe soulbeast gets back into the scene? Condi, power? Hell, maybe even holosmith turns back into a more sidenodey meta, with the grenades and mobility nerfs. Honestly, right now it is impossible to say for sure.

My guess is guard will be the next hated thing. And I suspect holo or scrapper will still be busted.

Ranger and druid. They auto win any 1v1 regardless of either players skill.

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@Sorem.9157 said:I'm more interested in what new sidenoder builds will rise now that the so dominant condi rev is significantly weaker. People say condi builds will be stronger but who knows, maybe side noding turns into a more aggressive meta and warriors start to pop around? Maybe soulbeast gets back into the scene? Condi, power? Hell, maybe even holosmith turns back into a more sidenodey meta, with the grenades and mobility nerfs. Honestly, right now it is impossible to say for sure.

My guess is guard will be the next hated thing. And I suspect holo or scrapper will still be busted.

ye but nobody likes playing ranger, and I can see guards win against them with their symbol spam.unless its omegabroken nobody touches ranger with 5ft long pole

@felix.2386 said:also you realize power build trashes condi rev before feb 25, for how many damage power builds output right?man you really clueless...

That's not what the forums says LMAO. Herald Condition was good before and after Feb 25. Nothing changed aside the blanket nerf and ONE trait that stood out of Corruption, y'all just got a whole entire set of utility rendered useless because everyone screams perma resistance which is false. Overboard? Yes, but not even close to being unkillable.

Power would still be trashing Herald Condition after the patch but because that takes effort, why bother. Just play condition and faceroll.

@felix.2386 said:

@otto.5684 said:As someone who played burn guardian, I never viewed condi rev as a threat. Condi cleanse > resistance.

Burn guardian (core at least) viability stops at G3. That will never change unless core guardian gets a mobility buff.

I keep hearing about condi thief but never see it played. I do not play enough (actually close to at all now). So maybe it is. Not that it had any interaction with condi rev.

....you are high, plat + condi rev destroy any burn guard ever existed. resistance is perfect because so rev can save up burn stacks and transfer it back to guard

If that was the case, why condi rev has not been relevant till after the Feb patch? The resistance access and condi transfer have always been the same (until this patch cut). Back when mirage was meta, and even out performing, no one used condi rev as counter. No resistance, was never ever preferred over condi cleanse and never will. Condi cleanse is not subject to RIP, it has much easier on demand use and has no down time, beside CD. And much of it (at least for guardian) has no cast time and can be used even while CCed. Ya, core condi guardian sucks in platinum, but not cuz it has issue with condi classes. And pre Feb patch any burn FB, condi mirage, necro or weaver would have mopped the floor with condi rev.

? because meta isn't evolved around burn guard?condi rev trash burn guard has nothing to do with why it's meta or not.because burn guard is a meme.

also you realize power build trashes condi rev before feb 25, for how many damage power builds output right?man you really clueless...

Where the fuck did I say that the meta revolves around condi guardian? Stop fucking sayings I clearly did not say. Also I said the core burn guardian sucks, so why the fuck are claiming I said the opposite?

It is very fucking simple, and proven through the game's history. Condi clear >>>>>> resistance. I could intelligently explain to you why, but you clearly lack the capacity for it. Do not waste my time and claim I said things I clearly did not, or said the opposite of. And yes, condi builds back in the day used to own condi rev, not only power builds.

the meta shifting is a culture that has ruined pvp across many game types. it's the lazy way out and always is backed up by the idea that actual balance will make the game stall and boring. i would argue that it has done much more damage to specific franchises than good, because for me it's clear as day that after reaching lvl100 i won't ever touch pvp again.

@Shiyo.3578 said:

side node warrior is better than ranger atm , see vaanns gameplay and you'll see. you should understand ranger isn't build to WIN 1v1s , it's build to hold neut node/node position , this is philosophy of side node builds.... druid is trash at side node buddy , if you're losing to druid then you're just bad - i think even soulbeast is better at side node than core ranger at this point and druid is nowhere near either of them at side node.

scrapper / warrior will be side node since crev is out due to resist nerfs .... ranger can win 1v1s in some occasions but it's not meta.

@Tinkerer.2167 said:

side node warrior is better than ranger atm , see vaanns gameplay and you'll see. you should understand ranger isn't build to WIN 1v1s , it's build to hold neut node/node position , this is philosophy of side node builds.... druid is trash at side node buddy , if you're losing to druid then you're just bad - i think even soulbeast is better at side node than core ranger at this point and druid is nowhere near either of them at side node.

scrapper / warrior will be side node since crev is out due to resist nerfs .... ranger can win 1v1s in some occasions but it's not meta.

wow people actually non ironically think warrior on side will be meta, what a time to be alive.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

wow people actually non ironically think warrior on side will be meta, what a time to be alive.

well i mean warrior being a side noder isn't something new, in the celestial meta shout war was probably the best option and with crev out , the only 2 options to possibly side node are warrior / scrapper at this point.

@Tinkerer.2167 said:

Spellbreaker can be ok into ranger, but I’ve been playing ranger into the warrior in question for like a year straight now and I’d say war is good maybe great in the right hands, but it doesn’t beat ranger in the 1v1 as a match up-otherwise vaanns would be farming me badly, which I think I can proudly say isn’t the case.Edit: soulbeast is also terrible compared to core. Wth are you smoking