Remove OR change Trapper Rune

@"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:Promotes low risk / high reward gameplay. 'Nuff said.

ANet has only brought the rest of the game (the balance) to the level of the "rune of the trapper" with the big balance update. ANet cannot simply remove or rework this rune, that would disappoint many players, they would cry and scream! Can you be responsible for that? You cannot simply replace or revise such a rune. Many people would be too overwhelmed to play a new build that might require more 'brains'. :)

I got a call recently, I was surprised, I was told "finally I can play the game too, finally it's on my level, slowly ... comfortable. And then this rune, I am very happy. It was my grandpa!

@Azreell.1568 said:

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:Promotes low risk / high reward gameplay. 'Nuff said.

Cliff note version:

I lost to a player running this NON META / NON COMPETITIVE low tier build so it must be OP and I need it nerfed NOW !

Think that about sums up the original posters actual thoughts.......

You guys kept saying it's non meta and non-competitive for months. Meanwhile basicly every DH rolls with this rune, and there is no shortage of legendary badges abusing it. So this is just a flat out lie at this point.