Feedback on the OST of the newest release

Cynder.2509

I really liked the new tracks that were added and so far the music got better with every release. I'm really excited what comes next. Good job to the soundtrack team!I'm in love with this particular track <3The first time I heard it during the eagle flight adventure it was just a beautiful and magical moment.[https://youtube.com/watch?v=lcMd4QIZyNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcMd4QIZyNE

There are some really good bits in the OST - the eagle run being the most notable (shame the advneture is one of the worst adventures in the entire game).

I did notice too much silence though. There were times the music seemed non-existent, too low or just not matching the theme of the map. But what bits did drip through were very good

@Randulf.7614 said:There are some really good bits in the OST - the eagle run being the most notable (shame the advneture is one of the worst adventures in the entire game).

I did notice too much silence though. There were times the music seemed non-existent, too low or just not matching the theme of the map. But what bits did drip through were very good

No, it's not the worst. I actually really enjoyed this adventure. Just because something is easier doesn't mean it's bad. It was quite relaxing for my hand dysfunction.

Yes, there was silence but I believe that's just a bug.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2020 at 6:00 PM, Ray Koopa.2354 said:

Yeah, the Eagle one is what I like most. The variation for Ox is also great. In fact, I looped the two eagle variations (which only differ in arrangement of the two main parts of the song).

I love this, I'm listening on loop since I found it today! Thank you so much.

I wonder, is there a reason this beautiful track is not added to the OST for Icebrood Saga? Maybe someone knows? It's an outstanding piece. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1