Stormcaller Weapons, Tier 2 -> Tier 1 deleted

Ashantara.8731

@Moira Shalaar.5620 said:Yeah, I'm not too happy about this but for a different reason than seems to be the popular one here. I crafted the T1 on the premise that I would be able to upgrade them to T2 just to find out that T1 is a throwaway tier, I could have skipped them and just made T2. At the very least they could have had 2 recipes, 1 for people without the T1 that is full price, and a second for those of us with the T1 that is discounted, maybe only 1 core and 1 draconic lodestone. But as it is this decision pretty much undermines the whole thing that they set up with the previous release.

Yeah, if they've done this to avoid complaints, they could have also provided a recipe that uses the T1 version in lieu of some of the repeated components. As is, it seems that apart from collection completion (and the rewards for Stormcaller Armaments aren't that great apart from the mastery point, which you can get just from the reward tracks) there's not much point in getting the tier 1s unless you prefer the subtler effect.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@draxynnic.3719 said:As is, it seems that apart from collection completion [...] there's not much point in getting the tier 1s unless you prefer the subtler effect.

I actually prefer the T1 versions and hate that I will need to do T2 for the achievement points (50, whoa!). I might wait until prices drop and this time buy them instead of craft them. We'll see.

@Nor.2057 said:For someone like me that crafted 25 t1 stormcaller weapons for a chance of better profit this last second change is infuriating...they even removed the frigging text message on the t1 weapons like it was nothing and AFTER THE UPDATE...by joko what a fail...

You could have just held on to the materials instead of crafting the excess ones not for your personal achievement before patch hit. You speculated on the market, that's on you.