Salvation or Devastation ? Revenant Roaming

yay.2856

Hello guys ! After a long time i was able to create a new video for you. Testing a lot of builds right now especially runes and sigils as well as salvation traitline. Im curious what you think about power rev changes in generell and what you prefer to play atm. For all who wanna watch some outnumbered fights :) have fun with the video !

Thanks for the video.

In the first clip, I see you are getting small amounts of shielding. Is this from Salvation Resilient Spirit or Sanctuary Runes? I've been theorycraft testing a roaming build similar to what it seems you were going for in that first part - Devastation, Salvation, and Herald. The idea behind it is to have consistent buffs to proc the Salvation shield and use Sanctuary Runes to produce small shields from Battle Scars, Enchanted Daggers and Shiny Aspects that eat the condi spam. The problem is you just lose out on good damage from Invocation trait line and that Battle Scars base heal is very low with t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e scaling at 0.003. (IMO Invocation should just be reworked as it feels basically mandatory for every build. Really kills build diversity...)

As far as other things I've seen, I've really liked a power Herald build using Corruption trait line. Another roamer beat me with this build so I asked them about it.Basically you run your basic Power Rev gear with Herald/Shiro Sword/Sword and either Staff or Mace -Axe/Shield; Berserker or Maurader Stats. Traits are Corruption 1-1-1 Invocation 1-3-1 and standard Herald 3-2-2 (or you can take Shared Empowerment for more Might). The idea is that you constantly swap Legends near your enemy to proc Invoke Torment which also gives burning and poison from Diabolic Inferno. When you swap to Herald, it also procs Burning and Chill from Song of the Mists, which also procs torment from Abyssal Chill. Your Sword 2 and Elemental Blast also give chill which procs Torment. Combined with the might stacking from Facet of Darkness and Incensed Response and the flat 120 condi damage you get from Corruption, food of your choice, Bloodlust bonuses, and Guild Auras, you can be doing some nice supplementary condi damage while still doing what Power Shiro does. If you're looking for something else to test, you might want to give this a try!

If you find a way to make Salvation work in any roaming build, let me know though. Can be Core or Renegade as well, I'm not picky. I just really want to make it work.