One Charr, One Dragon, One Champion Instance bug

When the confrontation with Bangar stage starts in the instance, I get bugged out behind the frost wall. Respawn at the checkpoint does not help at all, it's impossible to reach the Spirits of the Wild to free them. That was also the case yesterday. I've tried to restart the story today in hope it will fix it :anguished:

same thing happened to me, try to rush in to the middle but the scripted event will port you back behind the frost wall, when start attack, ally nps will walk through the wall but you stuck behind.https://postimg.cc/zyCkNLRZ

Even if you managed to ranged the 1st stage four boxes, next stage targets is at the opposite wall...https://postimg.cc/v1QZBm36

Update for fixes:invite my guildie to go into my story, this time the frost wall was breaked by Rytlock, this was not happen when i play alone, even exit game, quit episode and continue again few times, so for temporary fix if you encounter this bug, invite someone (may need he already done the story?) to play with you for the last episode.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still not fixed, didn't even know this was a thing, but Crecia didn't follow me enough and she is outside the instance area, tried dying in the Jormag blood, she came into the area and rezzed me up, but still didn't move forward after this. Tried to die and restart from checkpoint but still didn't do anything.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...