Anyone know how to do the impressive pugilist ach in jormag rising?

LucianDK.8615

I got it on a Daredevil, also not sure what I did besides dodge and stuff. I did try to use my whole set of skills and utilities (pistol/pistol/staff, several DD utilities). There really wasn't time to spot what was doing what.

Ahah, found it in the achieves panel. You need to:Break the Defiance BarDodge two attacks back to backDodge an attack, then land a crit hit right afterAvoid damage from a fire fieldAvoid a snareAvoid a shock wave

No lunge or riposte needed unless that dodge/crit thing counts.

@Donari.5237 said:I got it on a Daredevil, also not sure what I did besides dodge and stuff. I did try to use my whole set of skills and utilities (pistol/pistol/staff, several DD utilities). There really wasn't time to spot what was doing what.

Ahah, found it in the achieves panel. You need to:Break the Defiance BarDodge two attacks back to backDodge an attack, then land a crit hit right afterAvoid damage from a fire fieldAvoid a snareAvoid a shock wave

No lunge or riposte needed unless that dodge/crit thing counts.

Thank you alot!finally finished it. It was this one that I struggled with figuring what to do.: > Dodge an attack, then land a crit hit right after

• 4 weeks later...

Did it on one account on a Reaper, just dodged, spammed attacks and skills and so on as I normally do, got the whole thing first time. Did it on a second account (again on a Reaper), got everything but the double dodge first time. I have mostly no idea what I did on either occasion to trigger successes. Just keep mobile, work on his break bar, and try to dodge stuff (maybe in multiple directions?) when you can, basically.