If now you could remove : Rabid Amulet, it would be great thanks

@Caine.8204 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:We removed : Knight, Cavalier...why is
Rabid
still inside the mode when it should have been removed alongside those other tanky amulets? Today I have decided to give PvP a try after months.....oh boy I regret that decision now, within 2 matches , out of 18 players..
9 were necromancers
, I don't want even start a discussion , simply remove Rabid Amulet please.

you know necros typically don't use rabid, right?

also even if you remove carrion, i dont use that either. I use wizard amulet.

so... remove carrion, rabid, wizard.... honestly just remove condi damage on ammies, right? is that what you're suggesting? cuz then i would switch to swashbuckler ammy, and STILL kill you, so you're gonna have to remove that one too.

what about celestial? that one has condi damage AND toughness AND vitality!!!! BROKEN!!!!!

here's an unpopular opinion: amulets were never the problem, and removing an amulet has never fixed a problem. builds were always the problem, and removing an amulet because of an over performing build is like throwing everyone in prison because one dude broke the law.

I've been testing:

• Wizard
  • Marshal
  • Celestial
  • Death line for + tough + power stacks
  • Undead Rune for more toughness, + condi, and +7% toughness convert to condi <- works wonders with all that tough stack & might stacks for power/condi hybrid variants.

Not sure why Rabid is being targeted here. There are far worse ways to break Necromancer than Rabid amulet.

reading this post alone makes me believe that players such as yourself will not stop crying about amulets until the game on a blanket makes you choose one out of 3 amulets for the trinity roles /clap

can we please delete the game already? the current player base deserves no game.roll in gw3

@Arheundel.6451 said:Look at the amount of condi rev/necro popping out of the woodss...the more of you pop out the more apparent become how problematic that amulet is..but yeah ideally I would nerf the hell out of necros/revs but...reality is unfair

How is it apparent that the amulet is the problem if you feel that nerfing builds like necro and crev would be the ideal solution? That makes no sense. Further, I don't even think rabid is generally used by these classes?

That's okay though. I get accused of using tanky stats even when I play with grieving amulet (and by fairly high rank players, too!). I don't think most players in this game have as good a grasp on what's really happening in a fight as they claim to.

@"Arheundel.6451" said:Look at the amount of condi rev/necro popping out of the woodss...the more of you pop out the more apparent become how problematic that amulet is..but yeah ideally I would nerf the hell out of necros/revs but...reality is unfair

So everyone telling you that nobody uses the amulet and every other choice is pretty much better , for you, confirms that it's a problem?

Your posts reads " I don't like these classes and I am losing to them. I have no confirmed reason as to why I am losing, it's clearly not me, but I think it's this. Please nerf it, the class or remove the item / make the classes unplayable. Thank you"

@Arheundel.6451 said:We removed : Knight, Cavalier...why is Rabid still inside the mode when it should have been removed alongside those other tanky amulets? Today I have decided to give PvP a try after months.....oh boy I regret that decision now, within 2 matches , out of 18 players..9 were necromancers, I don't want even start a discussion , simply remove Rabid Amulet please.

This would be a bad thing for pvp/wvw, and even pve. condition players normally want to run defensive stats and utilities because they're SUPPOSED to be ramping up their conditions slowly onto their opponents, and if left unchecked, they become more and more overwhelmed. how it is now, however, condition builds can burst people down as fast, if not faster, than direct damage builds, which is just wrong. either way, without that defense to keep the condition guy alive, they'd become irrelevant.

@Sigmoid.7082 said:

@"Arheundel.6451" said:Look at the amount of condi rev/necro popping out of the woodss...the more of you pop out the more apparent become how problematic that amulet is..but yeah ideally I would nerf the hell out of necros/revs but...reality is unfair

So everyone telling you that nobody uses the amulet and every other choice is pretty much better , for you, confirms that it's a problem?

Your posts reads " I don't like these classes and I am losing to them. I have no confirmed reason as to why I am losing, it's clearly not me, but I think it's this. Please nerf it, the class or remove the item / make the classes unplayable. Thank you"

Such non-sense, if everything else better...I see no reason for you lot to cry so hard about an amulet that "you don't use" anyway, so defensive about an amulet you lot consider worthless...isn't that right?

@Ghos.1326 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:We removed : Knight, Cavalier...why is
Rabid
still inside the mode when it should have been removed alongside those other tanky amulets? Today I have decided to give PvP a try after months.....oh boy I regret that decision now, within 2 matches , out of 18 players..
9 were necromancers
, I don't want even start a discussion , simply remove Rabid Amulet please.

. how it is now, however, condition builds can burst people down as fast, if not faster, than direct damage builds, which is just wrong.

That's all that need to be said! You either fix this problem or you remove the tanky stats. You either bring back the ramp up...or you start treating condi build as direct burst builds from the moment they act like one

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:Look at the amount of condi rev/necro popping out of the woodss...the more of you pop out the more apparent become how problematic that amulet is..but yeah ideally I would nerf the hell out of necros/revs but...reality is unfair

Such non-sense, if everything else better...I see no reason for you lot to cry so hard about an amulet that "you don't use" anyway, so defensive about an amulet you lot consider worthless...isn't that right?

Lol i thinking this is a great troll post

@Starbreaker.6507 said:Have to give it to the OP - most people would have deleted a thread like this out of embarrassment of being so off base.

But not our forum hero. No, no instead they doubled down and followed it up with more incorrect assumptions.

Truly a real life GWAMM if I've ever seen one.

But...look how many other people agree with me! Oh, wait. It's like 5 guys who can't stop complaining about condi all day long...