Jormag Rising Music; HUGE THANK YOU!

I have to say I am beyond impressed with music in this Saga!The Steel Warband music, Bjora Marches music, Boneskinner music and now this!Music plays a HUGE part in my gaming experience and hearing such awesome tunes inspires me so much!I hope it is okay to share some of the amazing Jormag Rising music here, as these are my favorite parts:

Pantheon of the Wild 4

Eagle Flight

Frost Citadel

Pantheon of the Wild other variations

Here is the whole playlist of this episode's music.

I love how Jormag Rising has all this ambient, emotional music, and No Quarter has those heavy, epic sounds - it balances the tone of the location and the story.

As always i was so excited to record all the music and then share all the excitement with everyone and seeing Bryan Atkinson comments with some nice trivia was so cool ???

Like when I asked him about the original name of cinematic music, he said that he didn't really give it a name yet, but there is a joke name he gave: "Mr. Freeze" ?

Or when I noticed that the cinematic music is like a dialogue, it was so awesome to read that the Sound team actually thought exactly about it - to capture duel persuasion of Jormag and Ryland.

So cool ?

@"Arden.7480" said:

Here is the whole playlist of this episode's music.

I love how Jormag Rising has all this ambient, emotional music, and No Quarter has those heavy, epic sounds - it balances the tone of the location and the story.

As always i was so excited to record all the music and then share all the excitement with everyone and seeing Bryan Atkinson comments with some nice trivia was so cool ???

Like when I asked him about the original name of cinematic music, he said that he didn't really give it a name yet, but there is a joke name he gave: "Mr. Freeze" ?

Or when I noticed that the cinematic music is like a dialogue, it was so awesome to read that the Sound team actually thought exactly about it - to capture duel persuasion of Jormag and Ryland.

So cool ?

That's so cool! Thank you!I think the soundtrack is the thing that hypes me up the most. It's what I look forward to with each release!

Truly amazing music with the Saga, I'm so impressed!And it's also awesome how the composer comments and keeps in touch with the community, so cool!

• 4 months later...

This is a bit of a necro, but since it relates to this thread and the Jormag Rising OST, I've added it here (same info in both links) for those in the thread like @"Arden.7480" and the OP who are interested in GW2 music

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/1336746365418840071

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/deep-dive-composing-music-for-the-jormag-rising-trailer/